• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,150
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
If I were Man City, I would pay Giménez's release clause and significantly boost my defense. It is unbelievable how much they waste on the defense without any real improvement.

African Flair

Weed is somewhat legal in Barcelona, I'd love if Messi takes a clear stance in the debate. Showing up ****ed up most days like a careless 16 year old. Please Leonel, they won't listen to you but you can always make the brightest statement on this planet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Weed is somewhat legal in Barcelona, I'd love if Messi takes a clear stance in the debate. Showing up ****ed up most days like a careless 16 year old. Please Leonel, they won't listen to you but you can always make the brightest statement on this planet.
Yeah don’t they have coffee shops in Barcelona and all sorts?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Cantwell is a very smart signing by Leeds. A bit of a steal with that price tag too, given British players are usually inflated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom