• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,784
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I think Smalling is similar level as Lindelöf. Smalling was never really that bad for them imo.

I bet Smalling doesn't want to come back there. They end up paying 20 million for similar player.
This era of British players going abroad has been refreshing. Most have revived their careers.

Jack would have done well to move to the Bundesliga/Serie A or La Liga...

Glad the obsession with trying to emulate the past English greats has died off now. Wish all the best to Smalling, quite a good defender and seems appreciated at Roma

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This era of British players going abroad has been refreshing. Most have revived their careers.

Jack would have done well to move to the Bundesliga/Serie A or La Liga...

Glad the obsession with trying to emulate the past English greats has died off now. Wish all the best to Smalling, quite a good defender and seems appreciated at Roma

I think Smalling is a lot better than Jones, and much less injured too. Even without injuries Smalling is really a defender, I just can't fathom why they let him go, unless he doesn't want to return there.

I'm really happy they let Smalling go and kept Jones & Rojo.

That should tell you how hard it is to shift deadwood. Jones & Rojo are still at United. They're total ****. They sell/loan their better defenders first.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bit of a panic but Dembele, Telles, Cavani and VDB is a good window for united adding quality depth. Their defence is still a shambles mind you.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
They spending 50m on guy with s**ty hamstrings they got Cavani give him 10m a year and give his agent big agent fee. They so badly run
Its like they can't really see where their problems are...

Cavani might help with their CF problem but he is old and a stop gap solution, Eduaord seems a decent option at 25m unless he isn't that good.

They are willing to spend so much on Sancho but don't realise they could get two key defenders for that price...

Its good for us that they are in an extended shambles but quite weird for the rest of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom