• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I would be a lot more angry about this if I hadn't been buttered up by the Auba signing and Özil contract extension.

It does, however, prove that we are still a club that puts financial results before a quality team. Keeping Giroud and adding Aubameyang would have meant that we had a very wide array of striking skills amongst our ranks (I'd rate Giroud as one of the best 3 target men in European football.. although it isn't a loaded pool).

Alas, in order to buy it seems Kroenke will still force us to sell and thus, a dampener has been put on an otherwise fantastic day.
This was not about finances. Wenger already alluded to letting Giroud go to where he can start.

The club is supporting his WC year.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Love or hate him, he was a decent servant for the Club. Glad he got pass the 100 mark, will always be remembered and appreciated by true Arsenal fans.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
lol at the affectionate goodbye message official Arsenal twitter made to the guy. stark contrast to just the message that Sanchez has left.

Hope

Less
Loved him though he didn't exactly worked out for us. We needed pacy forwards anyway now.
Chelsea will suit him much more. Good luck Oli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom