• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olympiakos(h) ratings

Bossa

Established Member
Szcesny 6
Sagna 6
Mertesacker 7
Song 8
Santos 7
Frimpong 5
Rosicky 5
Arteta 6
Arshavin 4
Chamberlain 7
Chamakh 6

Segway

Szczesny 6.5
Sagna 6
Mertesacker 7.5
Song 7.5
Santos 8
Frimpong 5.5
Rosicky 4
Arteta 6
Arshavin 5
Chamberlain 6.5
Chamakh 6.5

Only Gibbs among the subs came on and made his presence felt - in a positive way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chesney 6

Sagna 6
Mert 7
Song 7
Santos 7

Frimpong 5
Rozza 5
Aeteta 6

Ox 7
Arsha 5
Chamakh 6

Kain

Established Member
Szczesny- 6
Sagna- 6
Mert- 7
Song- 7
Santos- 7 MOTM

Frimpong-4
Rosicky-4
Arteta-6

Arshavin-4
Ox Chamberlain-7
Chamakh-6

Hoya

Szcz- 6.5- He was okay.

Santos- 7.5- Really quality. Looked knackered at times, but his passing was immense. Scored as well.

Song- 8- Looked really assured today, dealt with everything thrown at him.

Mertesacker- 7.5- Several vital clearances, got the ball away when we needed it. One of his better performances for us.

Sagna- 5- Skinned all day. The guy up against him was having a really good game though.

Frimpong- 4- Poor. Gave up the ball a lot, helped out Santos a bit but needed to give Sagna better protection since that was where the threat was.

Rosicky- 4- Also poor. Just looks really off sometimes.

Arteta- 7- A natural in our system. Much crisper passing out of him than the rest of our midfield.

Arshavin- 5.5- Certainly gave a better effort today, had more good passes and dangerous moves today than several of his previous games combined. It will come off for him if he keeps this effort up.

Ox- 6- Good goal, needs to work on moving off the ball and general understanding of our attacking play, but he'll get there.

Chamakh- 5.5- Same exact goes for him as Arshavin.

Agree that only Gibbs looked decent out of all the subs.

cuban

Established Member
Szczesny- 6
Sagna- 6
Mert- 7
Song- 8 MOTM
Santos- 6,5

Frimpong-5
Rosicky-5
Arteta-6

Arshavin-5
Ox Chamberlain-6
Chamakh-6

Dave_Ja_Vu

Szcesny 6
Sagna 7
Mertesacker 7
Song 8 MOTM
Santos 6
Frimpong 6
Rosicky 5
Arteta 6
Arshavin 4
Chamberlain 7
Chamakh 5

yuvken

Established Member
Szczesny- 7 I'm not afraid to say this by now: we already have on of the best keepers in the game.
Sagna- 6.5
Mert- 6.5
Song- 9 MOTM (the first M is for monster. reminded me of Toure in his peak).
Santos- 6,5 (horrible defensively at first, really good after his goal and second half).

Frimpong-5 (I like him less than at first. Frustrated me many times, but his effort and tackling are good).
Rosicky-5 (just sad at times, was surprisingly good towards the end).
Arteta-7

Arshavin-4 (not for lack of effort - he just doesn't look like he has the ability anymore. As with Rozza - sad).
Ox-6 (going forward, first half - one of the few reasons we have to smile about. WILL BE AWSOME, no doubt - but for now very naive, and not good enough in support - Bac suffered because of this. should have been subbed earlier).
Chamakh-5 very good effort - a lot of heart. But not good enough (credit to defense on him; and he couldn't do much better in this system, I think).

Ramsey - immediate impact on the entire team the second he was on the pitch. Somehow disappeared after VP entered :roll: . I just don't get it that some doubt he'll be a key player for us.
VP - I was looking for a bit more than "2:1 is ok" from the captain. The moment he's on, we need to look to put a game like this to bed.
Gibbs - good. He can enter right in there, and it seems he understands the game better all the time.

Pat: I'd have Rambo on earlier, I felt in the second half none of Rozza, Arsha and pong were creating, and Ox was done.

Herbert Chapman

yuvken said:
Szczesny- 7 I'm not afraid to say this by now: we already have on of the best keepers in the game.
Sagna- 6.5
Mert- 6.5
Santos- 6,5 (horrible defensively at first, really good after his goal and second half).

Frimpong-5 (I like him less than at first. Frustrated me many times, but his effort and tackling are good).
Arteta-7

Arshavin-4 (not for lack of effort - he just doesn't look like he has the ability anymore. As with Rozza - sad).
Ox-6 (going forward, first half - one of the few reasons we have to smile about. WILL BE AWSOME, no doubt - but for now very naive, and not good enough in support - Bac suffered because of this. should have been subbed earlier).
Chamakh-5 very good effort - a lot of heart. But not good enough (credit to defense on him; and he couldn't do much better in this system, I think).

Ramsey - immediate impact on the entire team the second he was on the pitch. Somehow disappeared after VP entered :roll: . I just don't get it that some doubt he'll be a key player for us.
VP - I was looking for a bit more than "2:1 is ok" from the captain. The moment he's on, we need to look to put a game like this to bed.
Gibbs - good. He can enter right in there, and it seems he understands the game better all the time.

Pat: I'd have Rambo on earlier, I felt in the second half none of Rozza, Arsha and pong were creating, and Ox was done.

I was at the game and your post is exactly how I saw it.

gstew

Szcesny 7

Sagna 5.5 One of his poorer games
Mertesacker 7.5 Was solid
Song 8.5 Not even grading on a curve.....was immense
Santos 6.5 Very mixed

Frimpong 6 Was decent sometimes and good at others
Rosicky 5 Did a few good things, but still not good enough
Arteta 7 Absolutely phenomenal goal line save

Arshavin 4 Why is he playing ahead of Park?
Chamberlain 7.5 Very good most of the game
Chamakh 6.5 Excellent through ball for AOC that should have been an assist....good battling....poor finishing

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Agreed. Song easily the best on show for us. 8.5/10

Santos looks slow and not very convincing 1 v 1. Seems to try and rely on his considerable bulk to get the better of people. Nifty in the last third, though.

Rosicky just needs putting out to grass ASAP. Massive waste of wages. Huge.

Metasacker goes about his business really quietly....weird.

AOC will finish this season with a senior call-up. We may the brown Pele on our hands.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Szczesny.........6

Sagna........5.5...shaky game.
Mertesacker........7.....his best game for the club so far. Read the game well, some good interceptions, passing looked better too.
Song............7.5......strong game at CB.
Santos...........7.....needs to get fitter but signs of quality are there.

Frimpong.........5......these continental players were taking the piss out of him at times, relying heavily on his physicality right now as he is lacking in a number of areas.
Rosicky............5.....anonymous at times, poor at times, one or two good moments.
Arteta..........6.5....solid match, great clearance off the line. Looked knackered late on.

Arshavin........5.....looks finished physically. Had numerous chances to skin his man.
Chamakh..........5.5.....wored tirelessly, should have scored 2.
AOC............6.5.....great goal, should have scored again. Seemed overwhelmed by the pace of the game at times, lot of work to do on his defensive game and off the ball game. Promising though.

Gibbs looked decent when he came on, helped shore it up.
Ramsey looked cack again, kept breaking down moves.
RVP was pretty meh.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Szcesny 6
Sagna 5
Mertesacker 7
Song 8
Santos 7
Frimpong 5
Rosicky 5
Arteta 7
Arshavin 4
Chamberlain 5
Chamakh 1

ArsenalDNA

yuvken said:
Sagna- 6.5
Mert- 6.5

Arteta-7

What i was about to post was going to be a **** version of this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom