• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Omar Rekik

Who is the bigger fraud?

• Vinai

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Edu

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

668902.jpg

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Tbh, a RCB is kinda an area of need for us. Saliba is a long way off and Luiz is upgradeable and Holding is not a great option to push Luiz, being rather useless on the ball.

Makes sense to hedge our bets re: Saliba with another talented RCB, and honestly, if we had more money and didn't have such pressing needs at creative midfielder and in centre midfield and later a LCB/LB backup to Tierney, this is somewhere I'd definitely want us to spend money.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We hoped, but in the back of our minds we always knew Vinai had a tiny Willie, and it’s not ‘what you do with it’ either.

Makavelii

Sounds like a signing for the future. No problem with this really.
I'm sure it's unrelated to what's happening in the senior team as long as it's not wasting anyones time finding a CM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he was signed in the summer if i remember correctly. our academy signings been very good lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom