• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Online box office for home games.

Allyboy

Established Member
Just read an email I got from "The Arsenal" and apparently for the last few home games of the season (Everton onwards) they are going to be trialing an online box office.

In this you will get a visual representation of where the seat you are buying is and also there will be a live update of how many tickets are left.

This is just for silver members and the other groups at the same level, scummy red members like me will have to wait until the start of the next season.

Sounds like a good idea though, it really annoys me when I buy tickets only to get there and find im behind a pole!

Rupert

at bloudy last for family enclosure members!

nah kanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it will just show your seat i think in the diagram they have at the moment on their PCs when you buy from the box office

Spike

Established Member
Great scheme, shame it's for Silver Members only, although whenever I book in the North Bank, I already know roughly where my seat will be.

Allyboy

Established Member
I really doubt it will be a virtual view from your seat, I mean would you buy a ticket at the back of the West or East Stands lower tiers if you realise you can only see about 40% of the pitch?!

beanz

Allyboy said:
Sounds like a good idea though, it really annoys me when I buy tickets only to get there and find im behind a pole!
What have you got against Poles? As a race, I don't think they're taller than any others, but seriously it sounds like a good idea if only they would extend it to us poor red members.

Allyboy

Established Member
Beanz, they will from next season, in practice we are only missing out on the last 2-3 games of this season.

Or so they say.

Im hoping they have another gaping hole in their security like at the start of the season which let me get tickets when they were on sale at silver level. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom