• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our European record..

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Wenger was definitely an overrated loser of a manager when you think about it...

All he has is being the only manager in Prem history to beat Ferguson without a sugar daddy backing him, a record amount of FA cup (the oldest competition in the world) titles to his name and the only manager (bar that Preston don back in like the 1500s) to have won a UNBEATEN league championship.

He didn't win any "European trophies" (like that's such a different thing compared to all the medals he does have when you think about it though) as only the absolute elite of managers like Roberto Di Matteo and David Moyes can completely fluke their way to one proving how "good" you have to be to win one and not just incredibly lucky.

Angry now, how can an "Arsenal fan" speak about Arsène like that 😡

One can be a fan of Wenger and still hold constructive criticism
I love him to bits as an example but would probably not rank him as high as most on here on the all time list

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One can be a fan of Wenger and still hold constructive criticism

Of course, he wasn't perfect.

But to describe him the way that post did is not constructive, it's just uncalled for (especially for an Arsenal fan) he is still a great manager.

No need for that, imo.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I guess it's a small blessing you didn't nanage to find your way to Copenhagen in '94.

That's as sweet a European memory for those of us old enough to remember it & I want to thank you personally for making it happen :lol:
My pleasure. Luckily for the Arsenal fandom I had a trial on in London and my principal wouldn’t let me go!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

My pleasure. Luckily for the Arsenal fandom I had a trial on in London and my principal wouldn’t let me go!

Not as if I had it any better. I had to stay up late from school. It wasn't easy convincing my mother 7th grade classes would still be there,? but this might be our last chance at European glory.

I hate that I was right :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Our run in this CL will be draw dependent of course but we are looking imperiously strong at home. If we can get a decent result away I back ourselves against anyone to get the job done at the Emirates. Would be fantastic to make it to at least the semi’s in our first year back.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
For a Club with our stature, within European football, you could argue that we should have at least Won One European Cup.
We are known in the same way as Manchester United and Liverpool, yet they have both have a Rich History In European Cup Finals / Wins. It's amazing when you think that Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest, Celtic, have won the European Cup. Now more recently, Chelsea have won it twice, and Manchester City won it last season.
Our 2006 Champions League Final match vs Barcelona, was a missed opportunity to win it. Going 1 - 0, then it began to unravel.
We have reached other UEFA Cup / European Cup Winners Cup Finals, and have lost them. Arsenal's European Record is Heartbreaking.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom