• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You know you going to piss off other club if you change terms after agreeing everything. That's very poor move from us

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Look at what Arteta has to work with. :lol:

We can't even secure a bargain basement CB signing from Brazilian league.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Changing deal after it’s greed is a Gazidis power move ffs.

Thought we’d passed that nonsense.

- OK, Raul. It's settled 9 million euros. He's flying to London with Edu.

- Listen, I know I said it was a done deal for 9 mil. But how about a loan? The lads already here, let him hang around for 6 months and maybe we buy, yes? Hello? Ay, dios mio! Not again!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very strange this. Time will tell what's going on I suppose

Bit weird that were hoping to loan an unfit player. How long until he's fit to play?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Very strange this. Time will tell what's going on I suppose

Bit weird that were hoping to loan an unfit player. How long until he's fit to play?

He last played in the middle of December and we’ve got a two week training camp after this week so that probably would’ve been enough time to get him fit.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
this is weird - Edu accompanied him from Brazil so are we to believe the club deceived him too? if so he will be more pissed off than Mari

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A collapse would be brilliant, rubbish player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom