• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
:lol:

consensus in Brazil is that Mari is easily replaceable/upgradable tells you that enough.

Could be a shrewd buy, but chances are he wouldn’t set the world alight.

Really? Reading this thread sounds like he's been amazing, and the Flamengo fans begging him to stay.

Not that I was expecting much anyway. @Garrincha's boy Barbosa is tearing up that league, tf is up with that?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol:

Really? Reading this thread sounds like he's been amazing, and the Flamengo fans begging him to stay.

Not that I was expecting much anyway. @Garrincha's boy Barbosa is tearing up that league, tf is up with that?

Gabigol was always a good player, he just doesn't have the profile or mental to play away from Brazil. Should stick with Flamengo.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He is irreplaceble according to some Flamengo fans on twitter.

You literally posted a video with three decent pundits from ESPN Brasil saying he was easily upgradable.

I'm not saying he would be a flop, maybe he's a late bloomer. But looking at the player in an isolated environment, Rodrigo Caio is miles better than him.

Pepes blue pill

Don't know enough about the player to be that fussed, more concerned about how **** are board is if they fuc k up a simple transfer like this, if we are to get back to the top will have the go back to being amazing in the transfer market, got a feeling any manager is set up to fail with raul and is fellow muppets in charge

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Have to see what happens next now. If they go and sign someone else no harm done.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
You literally posted a video with three decent pundits from ESPN Brasil saying he was easily upgradable.

I'm not saying he would be a flop, maybe he's a late bloomer. But looking at the player in an isolated environment, Rodrigo Caio is miles better than him.

I didnt watch that video since i dont understand portuguese. Maybe they are right, i dont really care. The important thing is that he isnt Mustafi.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why are people complaining? We obv just wanted him on loan as a stop gap solution, if they are insisting on us buying him well then they can choke on me wee fat one

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This not having the money doesn’t ring true to me seen as we went after Upamecano last summer.

Tom349

Edu is doing a great job so far.

Do we even know what Edu does? He seems more like a figurehead who deals directly with players and coaches. He spends way too much time in front of the camera to be someone who has much say around the club. I don't see other technical directors from other clubs who appear as often as he does.

Reactions: A_G

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The season is a write off bar the EL so not fussed about the player. Just annoyed at the way we plead poverty all the time.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Do we even know what Edu does? He seems more like a figurehead who deals directly with players and coaches. He spends way too much time in front of the camera to be someone who has much say around the club. I don't see other technical directors from other clubs who appear as often as he does.
At the very minimum he does the Portuguese translations.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If we’re not fully committed then don’t bloody buy him. Simple.

Just rotate in the league and go after the EL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom