• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Park Chu-Young (Out)

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Re: Park chu young

tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif

Le Professeur

Established Member

Most * transfer move in Wenger's reign?

Would love to know the truth behind this story.

Here's hoping it's a permanent deal.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

:lol:
Perhaps the biggest Arsène Wenger Transfer Enigma in all his years.

Would be interesting to read his thoughts on it in his autobiography, but he'll be going to forget mentioning it like he did when it came to selecting Park.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Wenger took a punt on Park and it didn't work out, don't think the Park situation is as ''bizarre'' as many have been making out.

Maybe there was a clause where we would have had to pay more if Park played certain amount of games etc. Or he could have been dog **** in training.

wishful_llama

GDeep said:
Wenger took a punt on Park and it didn't work out, don't think the Park situation is as ''bizarre'' as many have been making out.

Maybe there was a clause where we would have had to pay more if Park played certain amount of games etc. Or he could have been dog **** in training.

Pun? If so... :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

I reckon he was just plain awful. All the great managers are entitled to a blunder or two, Fergie has many. Kleberson to name but one!

Either way I'm glad he's on his way out, frees up space for more quality.

halfvolley

It is really strange.

I can't really imagine this polished and slightly geeky Korean chap being a rude boy and misbehaving or acting arrogant or anything.

But who knows. Maybe once he leaves he'll say something about it to the press.

draiocht fianna

GDeep said:

:lol: Chu Young Dog

Sydney Gooner

Established Member

If he knew what was best for him he would've joined Lille but can anyone really blame him for choosing us instead?

The Escaped Ape

It is odd. I suspect attitude problems rather than quality, otherwise why would he be in the Korean national team? Yes, I know appearing in a national squad is no guarantee of quality, but it indicates he's no worse than some other players who have made numerous appearances for Arsenal, despite what many of us feel.

I hope we've got some money for him and the salary off our books frees up Arsenal in the last hours to buy someone a little bit better than normal...

draiocht fianna

viper_001 said:
Le Professeur said:
Most * transfer move in Wenger's reign?

amaury-bischoff.jpg

2nd most, I'd say. Remember Amaury Bischoff? And what about he who must not be named?

Mikael-Silvestre-001.jpg

:lol: I know thats not photoshopped, but it looks like the finest photoshop ever

insane that people are complaining about the slightest rumour Dempsey is on his way when we actually signed Sylvestre. Ironically he put in some titanic performances against us when he played for the Mancs

KY

Established Member

Finally time to stop Park-ing his butt here and Chu....

VancouverCanuck

Most importantly, him leaving means it frees up a squad space, which hopefully means we are buying at least one player.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom