• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Touted as the next Vieira, I had a look at him in the Carling Cup and the boy is solid. Out of contract soon so this sounds a possibility.

Imagine having him, Coquelin and Frimpong available for us going forward.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1286/95/manchester-united-confident-pogba-will-pen-new-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... n-new-deal</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Manchester United are confident they can secure Paul Pogba a new contract at the club despite talk of a move to rivals Arsenal.
AC Milan and Inter Milan are also keen on the all-action midfielder, whose contract at Old Trafford expires at the end of the season.
Pogba will be allowed to speak to clubs in January regarding a move away from United but the 18-year-old is seen as one of the club's brightest young prospects and Sir Alex Ferguson is desperate to keep hold of him.
Talks over a new deal have progressed slowly and it is understood Pogba is seeking assurances over his future role with United.
But Ferguson is confident the situation with the Frenchman can be resolved by January despite rumours Pogba may leave.

been

didnt this originate from a caught offside rumour?

anyways never seen him play but im a big fan of young french talent

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah I've seen it there, but its been out for a while.

Hopefully we can land this kid, granted I've seen him once fully but I was impressed.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I would only want him here if Coq is really going to push for his move in order to get more paying time.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Shue said:
Coq was only talking about a loan move apparently.

Not sure about that, maybe he was misquoted but I've read the original quotes and he was not talking about a loan but rather a move in order to get more playing time.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Which was strange, because he gave an interview to arse player just a couple of days prior to the one you're refering to, where he didn't say anything about a permanent move away from Arsenal.

Anzac

Established Member
I know it's the Mirror,
but I saw this link in a story posted regarding Mignolet so thought why not.
Can't say that I see the logic if we didn't move for him when he left ManU on a free last summer.

It also gives N'Zonzi as another option.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-paul-pogba-juventus-1911611" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... us-1911611</a>

GDeep™

League is very weak
The Escaped Ape said:
Wasn't Pogba supposed to have all sorts of attitude problems at Man U? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

You have Pogba mixed up with Ravel Morrison maybe, he like Pogba left Manure rather than extend and had many attitude/off field issues.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Be lucky to get this guy. He is that talented . Don't, think jive would let him go without a fight.

DontPushMe

Would love him, massive talent. There is no chance of this happening though.

Would make sense though, they have Vidal who is awesome and Asamough playing similar positions. He would start every game here.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
We missed the boat last season. I'll be shocked if we can get him this year.

He has a very disruptive agent(same as Balotelli's and Ibrahimovich)whose names escapes me, at the moment, and even if he does come to Arsenal, we'd be nothing more than a stepping stone to Real Madrid or Barca for him.

The Escaped Ape

GDeep said:
The Escaped Ape said:
Wasn't Pogba supposed to have all sorts of attitude problems at Man U? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

You have Pogba mixed up with Ravel Morrison maybe, he like Pogba left Manure rather than extend and had many attitude/off field issues.

Ah yes, thank you.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Iloveyouarsenewenger said:
We missed the boat last season. I'll be shocked if we can get him this year.

He has a very disruptive agent(same as Balotelli's and Ibrahimovich)whose names escapes me, at the moment, and even if he does come to Arsenal, we'd be nothing more than a stepping stone to Real Madrid or Barca for him.
Mino Raiola

a_fourteen

Established Member
The future of Arsenals midfield is Wilshere and Ramsey. The only thing missing is a third ball winning midfielder to complement them. You have to imagine Wenger is looking for a young player who can fit in with them and grow with them. Pogba would fit the bill very nicely. Not to mention it would be nice payback to manure for the Rvp situation.

trunks206

Established Member
Some United fans very upset that he left as they knew how talented he was but he jumped to Juve for the money (there words not mine) Surely there is nothing in this as if we were interested in him we would have went for him last season.

Tbh the only time I've seen him play was vs Munich in the CL this season but he looked pretty talented but again I just dont see this.

thedon5

Won't happen, he's just had an amazing season and a lot of clubs will be in for him, if Juve even decide to sell. He'll go for a tonne. Wenger definitely isn't going for him after missing him on a free.

If Juve decide they want to sell maybe we might consider it at some point though as we seem to have had some level of interest last season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom