• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PES 2018

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feel like I'm running into some game limitation playing as Brighton. PES wont let me get above 6/7th. No matter how good I do, the other team manages to score.

Examples:

* Chelski allowed to play until 94 minutes (and they equalize).

* Wolves score with almost every effort on target. I got three assists and the game is a draw.

Anyone played the PES 19 demo yet?

Actually quite impressed by the gameplay, wont be getting it though as I'm on xbox and dont fancy waiting 5mins to match up with some person from Brazil..
Saw some gameplay but it was looking like a beta. Not really impressed.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Was browsing the shop section on the PS4 last night and noticed the myclub game mode for this is free to download. May have to give it a try with one eye on getting the new version.

raja123

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, commonly known as PES 2018, stands as a pinnacle in the world of football simulation video games. Developed by Konami, this installment brings an unparalleled level of realism to the virtual pitch. With stunning graphics, precise player movements, and lifelike animations, PES 2018 offers an immersive gaming experience that captures the essence of the beautiful game.

The game features enhanced gameplay mechanics, strategic dribbling, and a dynamic weather system that adds an extra layer of challenge. The attention to detail in recreating stadiums and player likenesses contributes to the overall authenticity.

PES 2018's Master League mode provides a compelling career experience, allowing players to manage and build their dream teams. The game's dedication to realism and its fluid gameplay make it a must-play for football enthusiasts.

Last edited by a moderator:

raja123

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, commonly known as PES 2018, stands as a pinnacle in the world of football simulation video games. Developed by Konami, this installment brings an unparalleled level of realism to the virtual pitch. With stunning graphics, precise player movements, and lifelike animations, PES 2018 offers an immersive gaming experience that captures the essence of the beautiful game.

The game features enhanced gameplay mechanics, strategic dribbling, and a dynamic weather system that adds an extra layer of challenge. The attention to detail in recreating stadiums and player likenesses contributes to the overall authenticity.

PES 2018's Master League mode provides a compelling career experience, allowing players to manage and build their dream teams. The game's dedication to realism and its fluid gameplay make it a must-play for football enthusiasts.
That was the content of "footballdon" valuable football website.

Top Bottom