• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Have to laugh at the posters who were saying cash in on him a few months ago.

Now it's sign that thing.

Arsenal fans really wear the label from opposition fans.

Who said cash in on him? People probably didnt want him asking for 400k a week or something ridiculous but I didnt see many people saying that they wanted rid of him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I loved his comment about how he knew Zouma would expect him to go right so he went left. They played together for about 2 years at ASS, I love how Auba used that knowledge in a split second decision and won us the FA cup with it. That’s invaluable experience you can’t teach.
Don’t think it’s anything to do with that really. Any defender would have shown him outside, away from the goal there. Sorry, not sure why I’m being a bastard.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Freddie putting your racist boy Terry right on his arse in 2002 was better, imo.

I don't know, Ramsey's against Hull was big one, despite Girourd's involvement.

The finish was pure instinct, plus the amount of Arteta on the video is a plus going back to it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...could never want another club!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some embarrassing stuff was being posted on this thread after the recent NLD. Flat track bully lol, ok.

Reactions: A_G

Wryer

You could quite literally say he won us the cup single handedly given his goals in the semi and the final.

He's always had the goals since he joined us, but he now has that spring in his step, the belief in his play and the confidence he has on his team mates.

I'd say he has gone up a level since he joined and is deserving of the quoted 250k/week. I think thats probably fair over the next 2 years and subsequently we should prudently structure something that is reflective of his inevitable decline when he hits 33-34yo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If he stays beyond next season he’ll probably become just the third player after Henry and Wright to get 100 PL goals for us. Currently on 54 goals in 85 games.

Crazy really.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He definitely had bottler moments in his past but he’s well and truly put that behind him.

Two goals in the semi, another two in the final. Definition of a big game player.
tenor.gif

He will have them in the future. Nobody is free from “bottler” moments even prime Dennis Bergkamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom