• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Benzema one of the best strikers of all time. I've heard it all :lol:

A player who hasn't scored 20 goals for Madrid before last season :rofl:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

In 17/18 he scored a whopping 5 and assisted 11 goals in 32 games. People on this forum are saying Laca isn't good enough in a bad season with 10 goals and 4 assists.
Imagine the banter if Benzema would have ended a season with those stats here. He would have been called a farmer or Emile Heskey level.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In 17/18 he scored a whopping 5 and assisted 11 goals in 32 games. People on this forum are saying Laca isn't good enough in a bad season with 10 goals and 4 assists.
Imagine the banter if Benzema would have ended a season with those stats here. He would have been called a farmer or Emile Heskey level.

In La Liga with Real's quality on the team to help him. Doesn't even get chosen in French national team. ;)

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Benzema has scored 20+ in the last 8 out of 10 seasons for Real. 19 and 12 goals in the other two.

What exactly are you on about?

GDeep™

League is very weak
That’s still 1 goal contribution in 2? Playing second fiddle to Ronaldo.

What’s more telling is 1 goal in 2 in over 340 games. Not even including assists. Phenomenal numbers.

Auba has never won anything, has never played for a major club, hasn’t played CL in years, and finished 8th with Arsenal.

Have some respect for Benz.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
False again. He scored 21 in the 11/12 and 24 in 15/16.

Last two seasons over 20, too.
A player that has only ever scored 20+ league goals 4 times for Madrid in 12 years is an all time great?
:lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bet you wanted us to keep Giroud instead when we were linked back in the day? :lol:

I legit had arguments against people like that in his transfer rumours thread.

Absolutely not :lol:

Completely bought into the deal in 2015, Jeinny Lizarazo/Karim on the jet...exciting summer in many ways :drool:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I said they are both in the B category, guys like Lewa, Aguero, Benz, Mbappe etc are A category.

Don’t see how that’s controversial.

Well then you need another category, maybe Auba is B+ (if not A) and Lukaku B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom