• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not surprised to see that @Oxeki doesn’t rate Benzema. Awful football knowledge.

Benzema is absolutely elite, one of the best strikers Real Madrid ever had.
Madrid has always had great srtikers. When you see the great strikers that have played for Madrid in the past, Benzema doesn't hold a candle to them

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
This guy is ****ing world class.
Skills, dribbling, first touch, close control, passing, pace, physical strength, finishing, game reading, football intelligence....He is top class in everything.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Benzema is undoubtably world class but he’s one of those forwards that’s not known for scoring ridiculous numbers so AM would naturally put him on a special pedalstool :lol:

He looked much better in his Lyon days but he spent too many years playing second fiddle to Ronaldo and even losing his place to Higuain at points.
He’s part of that gen of underachievers with Ben Arfa, Nasri and them - and whilst he’s done the best out of that class it was always thought he would be just a bit better.

Furthermore his struggles in his early Madrid career are very well known, he was even likened to Anelka at one point. A lot of stars had to leave before he finally became the man.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can you really have different categories for strikers who scored 20 + league goals a season every season?

Auba is world class, Lewa is world class. There is no tier for a striker who scores so many goals and so many important goals at that.

Lukaku was a statue at United. Nowhere near Auba level ffs.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Benzema is definitely a top class player. What he does on and off the ball is truely amazing.
He's Giroud with a slightly better shot, and better speed.. And a better first touch.. And better passing. Long shots too. But otherwise nothing better than Giroud

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He's Giroud with a slightly better shot, and better speed.. And a better first touch.. And better passing. Long shots too. But otherwise nothing better than Giroud
Did you watched the first clip?
The first second he dribbled past 3 players. Three ****ing players.
Marseille turn, step over, all other skill moves. Giroud can’t dream of doing one in his own training ground, let alone using them to get past great defenders.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

He has good good up play so naturally AM will drool over him.

I quite surprised AM doesn't rate Calvert Lewin higher than Auba tbh

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

He has only scored 20+ league goals 4 times in the past 13 years ffs. Despite playing in a team that create chances for fun.
Alvaro fùcking morata even scored more goals than him in 2016/17 despite playing most games from the bench :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He has only scored 20+ league goals 4 times in the past 13 years ffs. Despite playing in a team that create chances for fun.
Alvaro fùcking morata even scored more goals than him in 2016/17 despite playing most games from the bench :lol:

Sometimes it's not about goals, it's about playing your role for the team...a bit like Giroud at the World Cup, he was key for France despite not scoring, as he provided a base for the likes of Mbappe to play from.

Karim has been the main striker for a side that won the Champions League 3 years in a row, top stuff.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What has my post got to do with lacazette? :lol:

Your obsession with lacazette is getting pathological tbh

Man you're really dense aren't you? Like at times I give you the benefit of the doubt as maybe English isn't your first language but you are just really slow.

You tried to be condescending about AM drooling over hold up play, when that's the main thing people including yourself drool over Lacazette for. Makes you look like a hypocrite and that you're talking about yourself.

Surely you could put 2 + 2 together and see why it's relevant? You're either disingenuous or stupid but I think it's the latter.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Man you're really dense aren't you? Like at times I give you the benefit of the doubt as maybe English isn't your first language but you are just really slow.

You tried to be condescending about AM drooling over hold up play, when that's the main thing people including yourself drool over Lacazette for. Makes you look like a hypocrite and that you're talking about yourself.
Show me a quote where I drool about Laca's gold up play. I've never been a huge fan tbh. The only I've always objected against is people like you who want us to sell him just to buy an inferior player.

Hard to take some posters seriously when you see them suggesting we sell him and get milik :lol:

A member of the usual suspects was even suggesting we sell Auba and Laca and bring in Wout Werghost ffs.

Anyway, what are you doing here?

I thought the Laca thread was your stomping ground?

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Surely you could put 2 + 2 together and see why it's relevant? You're either disingenuous or stupid but I think it's the latter.
I wouldn't expect intelligence from a guy who has a body builder as his avi

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He has good good up play so naturally AM will drool over him.

I quite surprised AM doesn't rate Calvert Lewin higher than Auba tbh
Not sure what the problem is this post is spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom