• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don't let the Laca fan boys hear that :lol: I completely agree though, play Laca in the cup games.

Like I said earlier in the thread, if you play him down the middle you get Mkhitaryan on the left. You’re essentially making the team weaker (unless you think Mkhitaryan will get more goals assists than Lacazette) so Aubameyang can add an extra 5 goals to his total.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Like I said earlier in the thread, if you play him down the middle you get Mkhitaryan on the left. You’re essentially making the team weaker (unless you think Mkhitaryan will get more goals assists than Lacazette) so Aubameyang can add an extra 5 goals to his total.
Let Nelson develop on the left

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

But it is painfully obvious he is lacking

Yes he will score slightly more centrally
But the lack of targetman game to his game limites us, we always have to play on the break if he plays CF

Lets be generous

Auba CF 25 goals
Pepe RW 10
LW Up for grabs/rotated

Auba LW 15
Laca CF 20
Pepe RW 10

The total goals scored would be higher with Auba on the Wing...
I know what you’re saying. Still I say we back Auba.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Let Nelson develop on the left

Again, what’s the point? Fair enough if there was no other legit option but you’re weakening the team so Auba can score a few more goals down the middle. Nelson isn’t going to contribute 50% of what Auba would down the left, nor is Mkhitaryan. It just seems pointless to me.

Jakarta

This guy is a pure fox in the box type of striker ala RVN, Inzaghi etc.

The only reason why he is pushed out wide is because of his pace.

Criminal.

Zaza

Auba will always be a better goal scorer than Laca.
I don't understand how we got in this mess. Something must give next season

field442

Trusted ⭐
Our fans dont appreciate of having 2 elite goal scorers. The laca hate getting bit embarrassing really.

The people calling for Aubameyang to start down the middle will be the first to moan about Mkhitaryan when he’s losing the ball 20 times a game playing down the left hand side. They were probably cheering the Iwobi sale as well not realising it all but confirmed Aubameyang spending a lot of the season on the left.

Our fans dont appreciate of having 2 elite goal scorers. The laca hate getting bit embarrassing really.

Nobody hates on him. Ive been very nice actually!

Dont want to see them both in starting line up. Auba is not a winger and it would be terrible if injury happens to one of them. That leaves us with Auba who is better starting and Laca on the bench imo!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody hates on him. Ive been very nice actually!

Dont want to see them both in starting line up. Auba is not a winger and it would be terrible if injury happens to one of them. That leaves us with Auba who is better starting and Laca on the bench imo!
You deserve chmakh and giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom