Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

They are legit.. The athletic is quality.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

That what people will never understand i'm not against Auba being friend with Troopz but i'm with club that advising him to not follow what they said.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  3. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

This club is pathetic, I'm embarassed to be an Arsenal fan right now.

Compare what goes on here to teams like Liverpool, City or even sides like Sheffield, Leicester etc where it is strictly about the football and results.

roz likes this.
  4. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How has the club managed to upset our best player over nothing and for no reason ffs. How does it get worse every day, sick of it.

5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Been saying for weeks there are serious problems, I even mentioned Auba and his links to AFTV potentially causing problems too.

6. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Wenger would have sorted all this out in house tbf, same with the Xhaka and Koscielny stuff. You don't know what you have till its gone.

Gunner boy dd and GDeep™ like this.
  7. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Ornstein’s source is probably some incontinent old fart who sits on the board and has no real say or influence at the club.

8. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

Tbf i dont think GDeep sits on the board

GDeep™ likes this.
  9. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

You gonna say sorry for hating Wenger all last season? :)

10. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

I see the Arsenal board is acing handling another matter. What was the point of leaking this **** to their mouthpiece? Do we not have enough problems? Did they think if they create drama around the new captain maybe people will forget about them and their manager sabotaging our club?

11. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

If they are indeed spreading this to justify Auba getting sold this winter I might just watch my second team all season tbf. Don't mind that much if we cash in, but the way it gets handled.

Artisan likes this.
  12. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

This is how it started in Dortmund, right?

celestis likes this.
  13. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

This.

14. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

Things don't add up. The club has more to lose than they would gain. Even if they planning on selling him, how would this help? It would only decrease the money we could get for him. Not to mention if you destabilise one of your star players it is bound to hinder his performances on the pitch. Again something that would harm the club's finances, progession.

It is a mess though. One thing after the other. If we weren't a laughing stock before, now we definitely are.

15. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

So according to Troopz, it wasn't even Auba who invited him. So his only crime is taking a pic with Troopz and his (and Laca's) PR people liking some AFTV posts.

The Barca rat and his goons are now trying to character assassinate the one player responsible for us not being in the relegation zone currently.

I don't buy the theory about these stories being leaked by some old fart on the board who's probably been here for years. We didn't use to be likes this until after the new people took over, suddenly every person they had issues with would have stories leaked to the press casting them as problematic. Had it happens with Özil, Sven, Kos and now Auba.

16. Red London

I realised it when I saw Laca's body language against Sheffield and Crystal Palace. He is usually running around getting stuck in but he looked docile af.

Not to mention Auba literally avoiding any headers or duals (more so than ever). These guys have stopped playing for their manager, in unprofessional fashion.

Gunner boy dd and GDeep™ like this.
  17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Top post, especially the last bit.

18. Red London

Yeh I'm curious about what happened with Auba and Dortmund.

It is no secret Auba wanted to join the likes of Madrid but was never fancied there. He is at his level here mentality wise, hes a very very good player in terms of his output but has clear deficiencies.

He isnt hungry enough to be an elite footballer. Compare him to Lewandowski, Suarez and Aguero :lol:

Ricardinho likes this.
  19. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

This Raul is slimy as ****.

20. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

I he has that desire, but the scenarios and timings are never great or on his side/favor.

I think that he'd ride the bench at Barcelona and Madrid just because of the players they have there. The former plays a much less direct football than Auba would want and the latter has an in-form Benzema who Zidane just adores.

I actually think he'd score for fun in that Madrid team. The man is a goal machine and if we weren't managed by a mid-table manager, he would be going for the golden boot once more.

Artisan likes this.