<

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Nobody actively wants to sell him, think people are just accepting the inevitable with his contract running down.

2. Malky

Malky Established Member

Don't be an idiot, who wants to sell him? We're just accepting the inevitable.

3. El Granit-Coq

El Granit-Coq Well-Known Member

Unless a manager with a realistic chance of getting us CL comes in, I highly doubt PEA and a few of our players will stay much longer.

Has been a great striker for us but no one can blame him for leaving. If only we had him in Wengers last 2 years.

Ewarwoowar likes this.
  4. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mark Tobias likes this.
  5. thierrytheking14

thierrytheking14 Well-Known Member

You had me till Iwobi...

6. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Stopped qualifying for the Champions League as soon as Giroud stopped being our main striker, interesting...

7. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

[​IMG]

mavelous, krengon, Camron and 10 others like this.
  8. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Have to give him some credit tonight, as I have been very angry at him this season compared to last...thought his attitude has been questionable this year, peaking when he tore into Joe last match, but I loved how hard he celebrated Martinelli and Pepe’s goals!

Hoping we continue to start those two either side of Auba, and just let him focus on scoring instead having to get the ball to feet too much, lead the line well tonight...always on the move and looking for openings, with two technical wide players around him he will look such a threat.

9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

This is the first game in while we didn't heavily depended on auba to win us game he still scored tho

10. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

[​IMG]

”Wingers...wingers everywhere”

11. OSBK

OSBK Well-Known Member

Poor mans mane

12. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Seriously? Always one hey.

OSBK likes this.
  13. CJJ

CJJ Well-Known Member

Guy has to sign a new contract soon or we should look to sell. I don't want to see another big player contract run out at this club again.

Assuming he's not resigning a contract. How much do you think we could realistically get for him? I reckon selling him now vs the summer would recoup more.

14. ChefMan21

ChefMan21 Well-Known Member

Griezmann went for circa £105m and Lukaku for £60m from memory, so somewhere between those two? £75-80m if we're lucky?

15. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

The difference being they are both a few years younger than him and were on long term deals on their previous contracts. Auba is 30 years old and has only just over a year left on his contract.

16. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

40mil

17. ScotsGooner89

ScotsGooner89 Active Member

I’d take 80mill. If Real want him and want to use jovic I’d take Jovic plus 40mill and use that to buy either a CDM or CB

18. Lady_Gooner

Lady_Gooner That's Mrs. Ramsey to you buster!

I know he’s the least of our problems but he is a problem as well. We can’t sustain any attacks with him as our CF. Don’t care if he doesn’t sign if I’m being honest

krackpot and OSBK like this.
  19. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Terrific scorer, average player in general terms

20. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Didn't cover himself in glory today, but it must be frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.