• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wouldn’t it be four years we’re tying him down for including next season?
I don’t know actually, in football the word “extension” is used mostly wrong. If he signs a new contract for more wages its not gonna start a year from now but right now. So its 3 more years from now?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know actually, in football the word “extension” is used mostly wrong. If he signs a new contract for more wages its not gonna start a year from now but right now. So its 3 more years from now?

Tbh if it’s three years from this summer I’d be ok with it. The last year would probably be a drop off but you can live with it and he could still contribute off the bench.

If it’s 2024 the last two years would be very tough.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There are many positives to keeping Auba

He doesn't really rely on his pace.

He doesn't play regularly for his NT

He's very fit

He hardly gets injured

Clearly wants to win individual accolades

His biggest trait which is his finishing and movement/positioning doesn't decline with age. See Lewa, Aguero, Cavani, Ibra, Ronaldo

Nketiah and Marty are big talents but our midfield is dogshit and is not good enough to create chances consistently so we need someone in the short term who is going to be scoring the few chances we create

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

So unselfish. Passed up another opportunity tonight dishing it to Willock only to have cleared on the line. Love him when he's working for the team like this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was so shocked he passed to Willock at the end, he definitely knows Vardy scored today :lol:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
A colossal performance today. Not sure he made a single incorrect decision. Was involved everywhere on the pitch. The amount of times he sprinted back to double on Traore or shot down Wolves' attacks down their right wing was impressive. Every time we looked to attack he was up the field too. I liked that he seemed to relish the physical challenges with their defenders, something he never has been known to be particularly good at. Near the end of the game he was toying with Wolves. Controlling balls coming from the sky like it was a 2 yard passes, playing one two with Laca and slipping in Willock like a veteran midfield Meastro.

Ok getting carried away now so will stop typing but seriously never been this impressed with him besides his elite movement and goal scoring abilities.

Take a bow son.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Incredible player. His movement before he gets the ball to lay off to Xhaka in the Norwich game is stunning. He stops his run to remain onside and lose his marker. Then sprints to pick up Tierney's pass before a lightening lay off to Xhaka. Masterclass. Love the camera angles.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The sort of player you just have to keep. The tide is turning, the fact we can keep such a character here and happy is amazing.

Let's kick on in the summer and sort that midfield for him.

Manberg

Predator
I know some will say “what if it turns out like Özil” but with Özil we saw his lackadaisical attitude from the start. Auba is flashy off the pitch but he’s always been a hard worker on the pitch, works for the team and the fans. £250k p/w for Auba is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom