Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

:D

FinnGooner likes this.
  3. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

You know, I really do think Auba is keen to stay now seeing our current form & he may be close I reckon. He does seem very happy here with everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if he knows something is happening behind the scenes regarding a signing or 2 so has made him keen knowing Arteta has a long term plan.

4. dka91

dka91 Well-Known Member

Legend lol

5. jus2nang

jus2nang Member

Giroud being good at hold up play is one of the biggest myths in football. He would regularly get bullied by opposition centre backs, getting bundled over, throwing his arms up begging referees for freekicks. He wasn't bad at linking play with quick one-twos etc though.

6. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

Bottling ****.

Disgrace to the number 14, get him out.

roz likes this.
  7. Camron

Camron Established Member

Man is basically sharing a dressing room with plumbers and clowns. We'd all ask for 250k.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  8. Tom349

Tom349 Well-Known Member

Had Aurier on a yellow card for most of the game and didn't even look at trying to take him on. All three of Kolasanic, Tierney and Auba were piss poor today. Would love to see their collective passing map, would be lucky to be a forward pass on there.

9. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford

Think the sample size is now large enough to say he might be a tiny bit of a bottler.

Wouldn’t be a problem if we created enough chances but it’s annoying that you can’t rely on him to be ice cold. We still need to keep him though.

10. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

That sitter early on is never getting missed by the elite winners, need a Drogba/Costa/Suarez.

krengon, GeorgiaGunner and Trilly like this.
  11. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

I thought he was quite poor today, should have buried just one of those 3 chances today. But that's the life of his type of player I guess, they live on their output.

12. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

He can be easily bullied by physical defenders, even Laca tries in this regard...can see why Arteta doesn't rate him as a central striker in his team.

lomekian likes this.
  13. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Overall his game was really poor.

But the last 2 chances were really good strikes, can't blame him there. The first one was a misshit of course.

lomekian likes this.
  14. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

He was terrible. Simply has to tuck that chance away that Bellerín set up. The one on his left leg was unlucky. Good technique on that volley he had but I felt at the time he could’ve taken a touch.

I <3 Aubameyang to death but he’s missed big chances in big games for us. This kind of stuff can’t just be brushed under the carpet.

El Duderino and Trilly like this.
  15. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

He allowed have poor game still unlucky not to score should have done better with his 1st chance

sdotzdot likes this.
  16. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Shouldn't keep him. Sell him and buy a striker who's more suited to Arteta's style. Absolutely no point persisting with someone who's mostly a passenger on the left. When he misses chances like today you've essentially got nothing out of him for 90 minutes.

roz likes this.
  17. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

I thought the one where he hit the post was the worst miss. No idea why he went for that type of finish when he could rolled it into the far corner. Bizarre eyes-closed smash when he needed more composure.

field442 likes this.
  18. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford

I actually think it was the right finish. Just wild, no need to hit the bar from there.

19. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

We obviously need his goals, no doubt, but he's not a clutch player. We need desperately need one of those.

I miss Alexis. :(

20. Lady_Gooner

Lady_Gooner That's Mrs. Ramsey to you buster!

Confirmed that he’s not a big game player