• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I think Auba is our Van Nisterooy. He is clearly a talented striker but his overall play is like having 10 men on the pitch, especially when he's out on the wing. He can't dribble, cannot retain the ball well, poor hold up play etc. While RVN was a United legend, they never retained a PL with him. I'm being slightly facetious but the point I'm trying to make is that we may need a more complete footballer.

RVN was more than a poacher, he certainly can dribble and can hold up play well. He was a lot better technically than people give him credit for.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
RVN was more than a poacher, he certainly can dribble and can hold up play well. He was a lot better technically than people give him credit for.

Ruud was up against prime Henry, so he probably isn't remembered as fondly as he should be by football fans, bar by United fans...world class forward.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ruud was up against prime Henry, so he probably isn't remembered as fondly as he should be by football fans, bar by United fans...world class forward.
Good in the air, strong as an ox, could run with the ball, his footwork always allowed him to get a shot off, but more than anything his finishing was cold.

Watching Utd at that time was painful, we were battling with them and they had a striker who rarely missed a chance. Nistelrooy annoyed me so much, for me it was 1-0 before the game even started.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good in the air, strong as an ox, could run with the ball, his footwork always allowed him to get a shot off, but more than anything his finishing was cold.

Watching Utd at that time was painful, we were battling with them and they had a striker who rarely missed a chance. Nistelrooy annoyed me so much, for me it was 1-0 before the game even started.

Didn't score that many against us tbf, only 2 I think in his time at Yanited...shows the value of having a quality defence like we had from 2001-2006, compare to how many Drogba scored against us from 2006-2011.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Seriously won't bother if this guy leaves. He bottles so fkn much. Remember the penalty miss last season against Sp**s. Probably would have landed us the UCL had it gone in.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think he’s waiting to see how the pieces fall in Europe. He might be a backup plan for Barcelona if they can’t afford Laturo etc.

If he wanted to extend here because he loves it here and wants to stay no matter what, he would’ve done it by now.

OSBK

Established Member
Think he’s waiting to see how the pieces fall in Europe. He might be a backup plan for Barcelona if they can’t afford Laturo etc.

If he wanted to extend here because he loves it here and wants to stay no matter what, he would’ve done it by now.

Highly unlikely he goes to barca, they already have enough wingers.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If I was in his shoes, I'd sign a new contract and become a club legend. How can you be any happier than playing in a game like that and scoring both the goals against one of the top teams in the world. We must go on and win the final now, if we do how can he leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom