• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Too crowded, I think we need to start kicking people out and have tourist limitations. The roads and buildings are too small for all these people and it gets worse every year.
Let's start by kicking out the people camping in the West End some of whom are pissing and ****ting on the pavements.

Actually what should happen is more government departments moving out. I'd send Parliament up north to Tyne or Wear.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Too crowded, I think we need to start kicking people out and have tourist limitations. The roads and buildings are too small for all these people and it gets worse every year.
Amen lad. Just wasn’t built for it. Even my little manor is having to change quite drastically to cope. Got a few big one-way roads being made onto dual carriageways to divert congestion. I would say to ‘ease’ congestion, but that’d be bollocks because sh!t is just being spread more evenly. The attitude on the street and road is palpable. Need to start culling tbh. I’d be all for that, or a purge.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Amen lad. Just wasn’t built for it. Even my little manor is having to change quite drastically to cope. Got a few big one-way roads being made onto dual carriageways to divert congestion. I would say to ‘ease’ congestion, but that’d be bollocks because sh!t is just being spread more evenly. The attitude on the street and road is palpable. Need to start culling tbh. I’d be all for that, or a purge.
Get yourself a motorised home.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What, so I can sleep in the traffic? If you can’t beat it, become it? :lol:
I’ve got a motorhome, bought it with my grandads inheritance. Any traffic congestion, pull in and have a kip. I use it to go surfing in Cornwall. Also, park at Abbey Wood by the M25, 1 train, 2 tubes and I’m at the Arsenal :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’ve got a motorhome, bought it with my grandads inheritance. Any traffic congestion, pull in and have a kip. I use it to go surfing in Cornwall. Also, park at Abbey Wood by the M25, 1 train, 2 tubes and I’m at the Arsenal :lol:
There's no doubting the benefits of a motor home. Just not where I live. Couldn't park it anywhere and it'd be target. If I lived in the west country with normal folk, I'd have one.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
so what does all this have to do with Auba? I'm used to off topic stuff, god knows, but this is bad

RacingPhoton

Established Member
If you want to post good things about London, you could post it here. If Auba logs-in to AM, he most probably will visit this thread first. It is important that he falls in love with London. Move all the London hatred posts to Xhaka thread.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Btw London, event central London was way more rundown then i would have imagined,

How can there be derelict houses? Dont People want to make money?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He is one of thereasons we can get away with playing youth.

He is the Get out of Jail card.

We can take risk if he is in the team.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Of course it does. Especially when you want to see a good play or concert or exhibition or go to a top restaurant or a football game.

3h to Stockholm IF you are in a pinch

Town 10minutes away has a vibrant musiclife, Home of Mando Diao!
Yearly festival where Dylan, Fogerty, Rihanna, Jay Z amongst others have played.
Sage Francis came and played a local restaurant just for fun

Sabaton comes from the next town over they have their own yearly festival

YouTube Dalhalla it is a nearby concert venue in an old quarry

Have a Michelin starred restaurant not far
But lets Face it nothing Beats pizza anyway, Maybe thai and we got that to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom