• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Him signing this deal means he’s cemented his legacy here a little bit, guys like RvP and Cesc decided to move on, while he’s giving his remaining best years here. That alone means his name will always be tied to Arsenal.

Breaking the Henry record, and winning or massively improving the team with Arteta, takes him to legend talk. It’s tough though, with Arsenal you’re only a legend when you win something major or do something extraordinary, like break the scoring record.

I’m happy, Arsenal have secured one of the best goal scorers around for the next 3 years, those are not easy to find.

Thank you and congratulations to Auba and the club.
Great goalscorer, **** footballer right?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

chffd.gif

EDIT: ****... I thought I was still logged into @say yes

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great goalscorer, **** footballer right?
Yeah, **** otherwise. Compare him to my boy RvP, nothing footballer in comparison.

I don’t know why you’re making me post negative things on what was a positive post on a positive day.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

https://player.arsenal.com/video/im-awe-you-youre-guy-now-auba-x-wrighty

Oh my God this interview with Wrighty is so good. Arteta tells them to give a summary of how the previous game went lol

So maybe Guendouzi didn't do his homework and was busted?

Anyway, Aubameyang in that epic video:

"For sure (about aiming for a 30 goal season). Look at the guys that came in. I think we can do something very big.

And also the young players as well, they are coming like fire and this is why I stay.
"

So he is already impressed with everyone that came in, while signing the contract?

Auba puts AM in total shambles, straight after wanting to stay here with Laca for a few years. Telling it on the announcement video.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Obviously I'm delighted he's signed, I just have bad memories of Özil's form taking a nose dive as soon as he signed that big new contract and hope the same doesn't happen here.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Its funny how few players finished their career at Arsenal, not even counting the last farewell contract in a lower league. Mertesacker and Arteta are the only ones I can think of in the recent past. Even Henry left.

DennisTheLegend

Auba with the bussdown Audemar as well, this is the captain I never knew I needed.

He’s a character for sure - saw him in Nobu london dining with Benteke....i told him that he’s a legend and he said thank you my bro - He maybe flashy but he’s a lovely person. That’s why all good things happening to him on the field, plays with a smile on his face. Love a captain who busts an AP and La Ferrari lol

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Top Bottom