• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A guy who has scored like 200 league goals in the last ten seasons is being questioned when the manager is an untested, unproven rookie.

Baffling. :lol:

He was scoring under Emery with the whole team in disarray and everyone wanting his blood but Arteta can't do it even tho he's meant to be some prodigy manager.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A guy who has scored like 200 league goals in the last ten seasons is being questioned when the manager is an untested, unproven rookie.

Baffling. :lol:
Im laughing.

I've even provided all sorts of arguments and statistics that show this really isn't an Auba problem. Yeah, he's not Benzema - but 3 quarters of the league would do more with him than we currently are.

People moaned Lacazette out of the equation
Pepe got dropped and when given the chance, head butted himself out the equation.
Now people are going to blame Auba.
When people moan enough and Auba gets dropped and Martinelli gets in and also looks stupid I wonder what people will say then.

Probably call for Balogun.

Manberg

Predator
I don’t have an agenda against Auba, I was his biggest fan last season.
I was wary that he would do an Özil and it turns out my suspicions were right.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He's always been a player that depends completely on service, so it's not really a shock.

He can't dribble and he offers less physicality than Laca and Eddie somehow...until we get more creative players to supply him with regular chances I don't what we can expect him to do, frustrating but it is what it is...terrible miss with the header though.

We’re all just going to conveniently forget the whole “Auba bailout” era?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We’re all just going to conveniently forget the whole “Auba bailout” era?

He's an elite scorer, not taking that away from him...but have never seen him as "the guy" you turn to when things are going wrong, like we could with Henry or Van Persie for example, he just doesn't have that all round game that the top strikers have.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He's an elite scorer, not taking that away from him...but have never seen him as "the guy" you turn to when things are going wrong, like we could with Henry or Van Persie for example, he just doesn't have that all round game that the top strikers have.

The concept of “Auba bailout” was that he was scoring goals out of nothing and making Emery look better than he is.

He is declining. 200 goals in last 10 years counts for nothing when the age suddenly hits ya. His half ass attempt of crossing the ball at 80 minute was terrible. Sums him up in recent weeks.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He is declining. 200 goals in last 10 years counts for nothing when the age suddenly hits ya. His half ass attempt of crossing the ball at 80 minute was terrible. Sums him up in recent weeks.
Think that was more mental. Poor body language rather than physical decline.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I God hope this not another Özil situation he look so out of interest it's not his ability or he decline but he simply just not preforming

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hes been run in to the ground, isn't seeing the ball and has no confidence or inclination to take a real chance late on after 80 minutes of toil. We know what shortcomings he has but they're not being catered for whilst we shore up the defence that's leaking like a sieve.

DubbedTheNewWenger

How are you suddenly declining? He's simply not getting any service from this lacklustre side. You don't become a bad player overnight.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
True. I always thought it was absurd comparing him to Henry. I get that they're the same height, background and number but Henry was an incredible passer and technically impressive as well. If somehow Henry went 8 games without scoring he'd at least have been creating. Auba is a limited player whose one great skill is not remotely fostered by Arteta's horrendous football.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom