• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

He's our best Player but I guess it will be he's last season with us next year. So if we get a decent sum, I think we have to sell him and reinvest it properly.

Even concidering he is our best player, I think the financially smart move would be to sell him now for anything above 50 million.

If that doesnt happen, he will either be sold at a huge discount in the summer, or go on a free next season. We cant afford that.

Get rid of him + Xhaka, Özil, Mustafi and Laca, and we have a nice sum of money to reinvest.

Werner, Grealish, Maddison and Upamecano should be our top priorities to replace them.

D

Dial Square 1886

Even concidering he is our best player, I think the financially smart move would be to sell him now for anything above 50 million.

If that doesnt happen, he will either be sold at a huge discount in the summer, or go on a free next season. We cant afford that.

Get rid of him + Xhaka, Özil, Mustafi and Laca, and we have a nice sum of money to reinvest.

Werner, Grealish, Maddison and Upamecano should be our top priorities to replace them.

Wishlist stuff though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd take anything over 50m. If they are prepared to offer us a player as well even better.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Yeah, because of the weather in Cameroon.

Right, I see.

Be interesting to see how the 2023 tournament plays out with the world cup taking place in December of 2022. surely FIFA won't allow two major tournaments to take place that close together.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doubt you get more than 40M-50M for a player in his final year, refusing to extend.

In the summer he will be 4/5 months away from being able to speak to other clubs.

zilfy

He was the joint top goal scorer last year in the toughest league in the world. Surely that means 65 mil plus.

If we can sell iwobi for 40, Then it would be disappointing if we only got 50 for him

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
With Auba you feel we have at least a 20% chance to win the EL, without him our season is over. Still don't think Barca can make a solid offer in January without the nonsense loan stuff

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He was the joint top goal scorer last year in the toughest league in the world. Surely that means 65 mil plus.

If we can sell iwobi for 40, Then it would be disappointing if we only got 50 for him

Iwobi goes down as homegrown I think.

He is also about 7 years younger than Auba yet highly experienced. With the market inflating every year 30 odd for Iwobi was about right when you consider some players moving for more.

Auba in the summer will be 31. Whoever buys him next knows it's short term. There will be no resale value. Whoever buys him is basically buying him to ensure they win a league or champions league in the next 2 years.

He will also only have 1 year left on his deal.

Now considering Eden Hazard was 27 (in his prime), had one year left on his deal he went for what £80m.

Auba is arguably less talented in general as Hazard, 4 years older and at a club which is known for getting bullied in transfers. In my opinion the most we are getting is between 40-50m.

Which realistically is reasonable. Will it cost us more to replace him? Yes. But in replacing him we sign someone who is younger, probably on a lower salary and has a potential to be sold down the line if required to boost funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom