• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingofthebongo

Weren't there actually many that wanted Suarez??

He was probably only second best to Messi in that year, who was mad enough to not want him? That's probably a better question.

Nah, that's a boring and immature question in my opinion - meant to chastise people to feel better about yourself.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nah, that's a boring and immature question in my opinion - meant to chastise people to feel better about yourself.

Why ? He was tearing the league a new one, nobody would say no to Ronaldo and Messi as well, would they ?

I ain't talking about the Character that is Suarez, but the quality of a player he is - easily top 10 in the world of the last 20 years on the forward position.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He is my fav. player and I would be sad to see him go but I would understand. Just don't understand why Barca need him? :s

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
PEA deserves a move to a top club and when Mbappe leaves, he can pretty much take his pick of Europes elite bar Bayern.

50m and we wish him well. He didn't sign up for this.

roz

Fake News Merchant
PEA deserves a move to a top club and when Mbappe leaves, he can pretty much take his pick of Europes elite bar Bayern.

50m and we wish him well. He didn't sign up for this.
He’s at a top club. Things will get worse for him if he leaves. Pretty sure this barca speculation is BS to get a better contract here.

Hasn’t done anywhere near enough to warrant a pay rise imo. He’s already on big money so if it does transpire that he leaves. Meh. Not bothered, dont see why he gets away with bad performances unlike the rest of the players.

Statements like “he didnt sign up for this” especially wind me up. He didnt sign up for what exactly? The team is playing badly, him included. Its up to him and the rest of the players to improve that. He is 1 player, no where near RVP, Henry, Bergkamp level so no he doesn’t get that level of understanding should he wish to move on to a new challenge.
It will be thanks for nothing, see ya

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He’s at a top club. Things will get worse for him if he leaves. Pretty sure this barca speculation is BS to get a better contract here.

Hasn’t done anywhere near enough to warrant a pay rise imo. He’s already on big money so if it does transpire that he leaves. Meh. Not bothered, dont see why he gets away with bad performances unlike the rest of the players.

Statements like “he didnt sign up for this” especially wind me up. He didnt sign up for what exactly? The team is playing badly, him included. Its up to him and the rest of the players to improve that. He is 1 player, no where near RVP, Henry, Bergkamp level so no he doesn’t get that level of understanding should he wish to move on to a new challenge.

Massively disagree. Yes, he's improved his pay packet since coming from Dortmund, but he surely had no intention of spending his prime years in the Europa league. He was on absolute goal scoring fire after arriving here and shared the leagues Golden boot in his second season.

If he's scored goals under Emery, he'd excel at a better team. We are a big team, but definitely not a top team.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He deserves to play for one of the very elite clubs but a bit skeptical to why make the move now. It was us & a Chinese club in for him at 28.

Balboa

He deserves to play for one of the very elite clubs but a bit skeptical to why make the move now. It was us & a Chinese club in for him at 28.

Arsenal was the club moving for him at 28 and he knew Sven. Got his move to take himself up a level. Proved he is elite in a more competitive league. Arsenal and its fans are failing him. He has one year left on his deal and there are spaces for him at bigger clubs.

Ever since Arsenal failed to get him to sign before this season, I always feared he be leaving and for longer I've felt that Laca is unlikely to sign a new deal and would be leaving next summer.

Balboa

He isn't at a top club.

His salary is about half of what Özil gets for warming the bench. In the context of football money, he is worthy of a pay rise and a move to a bigger club.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No way we should even entertain this. Offer them Lacazette instead.

Use the funds raised from that sale and the Iwobi one to upgrade on our LW and CM.

Play Auba down the middle and build a more balanced team.

Wilf & Aouar/Grealish.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Massively disagree. Yes, he's improved his pay packet since coming from Dortmund, but he surely had no intention of spending his prime years in the Europa league. He was on absolute goal scoring fire after arriving here and shared the leagues Golden boot in his second season.

If he's scored goals under Emery, he'd excel at a better team. We are a big team, but definitely not a top team.
Mate lets not forget we’d be playing in the champions league if he hadn’t missed that penalty v Sp**s

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is worse than I thought, didn’t know next summer he’s going into his final year.

If you get a good bid in Jan you’ll probably have to accept I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom