• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
So potentially, Auba, Xhaka, Torreira, Lacazette, Özil, and Emery out in the the several months? Wtf has this club turned to?
a club that thought wholesale changes to manager and hierarchy post Wenger wouldn't affect the players

Emery's successor needs to be someone who knows how to avoid alienating our best players, and winning their trust and support

samshere

Why so serieuse?
a club that thought wholesale changes to manager and hierarchy post Wenger wouldn't affect the players

Emery's successor needs to be someone who knows how to avoid alienating our best players, and winning their trust and support
Emerys successor has to be better at winning. Everyone is happy when you're winning.

morpho

Established Member
So potentially, Auba, Xhaka, Torreira, Lacazette, Özil, and Emery out in the the several months? Wtf has this club turned to?
And the likes of Elneny, Mustafi and Sokrates could possibly be staying... Not quite the exodus I was expecting after our summer..

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't mind it tbh, I'm sick of this club from playing staff to the coaching staff to the board. I like Heczy, Martinelli, Willock and a few others but bar that, I have no affinity to this current group, they can all f*ck off for all I care. Club has some deep rooted issues and these players aren't going to make it or break that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I read today in a local magazine a rumour that Real Madrid could offer 80 € millions and James in loan for PEA

Underhill

As much as i love Auba and Laca i feel like we should extend the contract of one of them and sell the other. That money could fund a very much needed star of at either LW/DM/CB.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Take the money, they can keep James. Dont need another talented but timid AM on crazy high wages.

Take the money but for me we should insist on Luka Jovic, he clearly is done there, Madrid dont want and any incoming striker would push him further out.

Madrid wont be recouping what they paid for him, I'd say £60mil + Jovic and see what happens, if Jovic flops here we could get rid for £20mil+ so not too much risk..

If Auba and Laca are too go I don't really care, just use Martinelli and whoever comes in, take the Chelsea route with what they are doing with Abraham, we are far off and I'd rather just see us give it too passionate youngsters while we rebuild.

say yes

forum master baiter
Love his character, but I’d happily him sell if we got a great offer.

Top CF but he’s not quite world class, on massive wages, and we’re loaded up front.

Balboa

I think Arsenal are at a phase of their development where they might be best served by taking the cash for Auba as long as they get at least £50 million. He's very much at the late stage of his career. They have some talented young players including Martinelli and Nketiah, and the squad needs rebalancing to be strengthened at CB & CM. The main problem is I feel Laca will want out in the summer also, but that should provide considerable funds to sign one excellent CF if one is available, and to rebalance elsewhere in the squad also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom