• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We have to sell Lacazette. He's not good enough, he has 2 years left so a decision needs to be made. Sell him for 35 million and use the cash to buy Edouard. We cannot afford to miss out on him.
Who's going to pay 35m for Laca. Best I see getting for him is 20m and for that amount we should just keep him

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Auba’s demands of getting better players surely had upgrading on Laca as no 1 priority. Can imagine clenching his fist in disgust every time Laca bums around with the ball, but still upkeeping a good facade.

Auba every time he has to pretend to like Lacazete for PR:

giphy.gif

Makavelii

Who's going to pay 35m for Laca. Best I see getting for him is 20m and for that amount we should just keep him
This is what I was thinking too. I think he’ll still be with us next season for this reason. + his wages are too high for another team to want him that badly.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This is what I was thinking too. I think he’ll still be with us next season for this reason. + his wages are too high for another team to want him that badly.

If he’s with us next season that means the club will have to extend his contract. He already gets close to £200k a week so his wages will be at least that (likely more). The club aren’t going to want to have £500,000 a week going on two 30 year old strikers.

Makavelii

If he’s with us next season that means the club will have to extend his contract. He already gets close to £200k a week so his wages will be at least that (likely more). The club aren’t going to want to have £500,000 a week going on two 30 year old strikers.
Oh, when does his contract expire?

DennisTheLegend

We have to sell Lacazette. He's not good enough, he has 2 years left so a decision needs to be made. Sell him for 35 million and use the cash to buy Edouard. We cannot afford to miss out on him.

I don’t understand why people are knocking Laca - We finished 19th in the chance creation league only above Norwich. The guy gets one half chance per game which is ridiculous for a team like Arsenal.

His goal vs Wolves recently - First touch top quality
His goal vs Liverpool - Great anticipation and composure to round the best keeper in the world
His goal vs Sp**s - Absolute thunderbolt - If Ronaldo or Messi scores that everyone is jizzing

Laca’s hold up play is also very good. His physicality and pressing have been amazing since Arteta took over. We will see the best of him once we have a playmaker who can create more chances for our number 9.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yep I will keep Laca if a suitable offer doesnt come in for him, he was definitely poor for the top half of this season but improved a lot under arteta and you can never fault his holdup and workrate.

DennisTheLegend

Yep I will keep Laca if a suitable offer doesnt come in for him, he was definitely poor for the top half of this season but improved a lot under arteta and you can never fault his holdup and workrate.

The same people who want Laca out now are the same who said let’s cash in on Auba :rofl:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The same people who want Laca out now are the same who said let’s cash in on Auba :rofl:

it happens every transfer window - just like children some posters always think a bright new shiny toy will be better than an old one, regardless of quality

unless of course the proposed new toy is already playing in the PL, in which case he is generally rubbished

and if he happens to be British, and playing in a lower league, then words are inadequate to express the contempt shown by sadly more than a few A-M memebers

DennisTheLegend

it happens every transfer window - just like children some posters always think a bright new shiny toy will be better than an old one, regardless of quality

unless of course the proposed new toy is already playing in the PL, in which case he is generally rubbished

and if he happens to be British, and playing in a lower league, then words are inadequate to express the contempt shown by sadly more than a few A-M memebers

Our fan base are delusional...as soon at they see a YouTube vid of some wonder kid playing in the Scottish prem they are quick to rubbish existing players.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Our fan base are delusional...as soon at they see a YouTube vid of some wonder kid playing in the Scottish prem they are quick to rubbish existing players.
Exactly this. Every few months there's a new flavor that they think will magically solve all our problems. There are a lot of casuals here who think like that and the whole lot of them are delusional.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's delusional is somehow actually believing that Lacazette is good enough to bring us back into the top 4 as our centre forward.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What's delusional is somehow actually believing that Lacazette is good enough to bring us back into the top 4 as our centre forward.
What's even more delusional is a Youtube scouter who thinks a kid one year older than Eddie, with little experience, is a massive improvement over one of our senior players that won POTY last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom