• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pin Ip Boys

MAK

A few years ago with the like of Keown, Winterburn, Adams, Merson, Dixon, Hartson and Parlour one could have argued that we had the least aesthetically pleasing team around.

Now with the addition of Reyes to Freddie, Bobby & Thierry we have arguably the best looking attack in the Premier League.

Is this what they meant by sexy football?

Henry's Girl

MAK said:
Now with the addition of Reyes to Freddie, Bobby & Thierry we have arguably the best looking attack in the Premier League.

Is this what they meant by sexy football?
HELL YEAH, we have a team full of fine arses :p

JazzG

Established Member
They can all like monkeys for all I care but as long as they perform on the pitch I am happy.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I don't mind pretty strikers but I want my centre halves to look like Keown. At least he hasn't got looks to worry about when he's throwing his head in the way of anything.

gypped

Oi, I agree, strikers can be pretty, but defenders should be tough and mean looking. Our famous back four were fearsome if anything.

Great Gunman

JazzG said:
They can all like monkeys for all I care but as long as they perform on the pitch I am happy.
LoL, you said it their, I don't care what they look like, they can even be Orangutan players!!!! :D

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom