• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Bournemouth | February 27, 2019 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We have the derby on Sunday, so we should rotate and effectively use subs. Auba is out of form and Laca is more than capable of leading the line- keep him up top. Suarez needs a start at some point, give him an hour and if he fails to impress bring in Mkhitaryan.

NLD is on Saturday isn’t it? I hope it is as have planned my entire day around it!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Özil 1000% starting this game or I’ll eat my hat.

Z8PwTFb_d.jpg

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This can’t be another Brighton before Liverpool result as my expectations for the NLD are very low. We’re at home though & our record at the ems last 2 years has been pretty damn good

HBL

Established Member
So hard to predict our sides, I think we'll rest 3/4 given the NLD is less than 72 hours after. Guendouzi will probably play, hopefully Kosc and maybe full backs will be rotated. Although if Lich is fit he'll play and AMN in the NLD is likely.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Must win,
With rotation in mind I guess Emery will play it safe by introducing only slight changes

Leno
Lichsteiner - Mustafi - Sokratis - Monreal
Xhaka - Torreira
Mkhi - Özil - Douzy (Suarez)
Laca​

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Özil won't start Sunday so he might as well start today. Why not start Mavropanos to keep Sokratis fresh and fit?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don’t change the formation and don’t play Guendouzi, Xhaka and Torreira together. That’s all I care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom