• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Premier-League-Arsenal-vs-Burnley.jpg

Referee
Graham Scott
David Coote (VAR)

Arsenal have triumphed in their last nine home meetings with Burnley in all competitions. Only against Stoke City (16) and Barnsley (10) are they on a longer such winning run.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored more Premier League goals against Burnley than against any other side, after seven strikes in five matches. He has netted in all three of his appearances against the Clarets at Emirates Stadium.

Sean Dyche has beaten 27 of the 29 teams he has faced in the Premier League, failing only against Arsenal and Sheffield United.

Burnley have scored five goals in 10 PL matches this season, the second time they’ve scored five or fewer at this stage in the competition. They are one of two teams to do this in two campaigns, along with Sheff Utd.

Team News
Arsenal: Thomas out; Pepe serving the final match of his ban; Kolasinac & Nelson to be assessed; David Luiz is fit again

Burnley: Jack Cork out; Phil Bardsley, Johan Gudmundsson & Robbie Brady could return

1.jpg

2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Back to playing decent opposition and not having a clue what to do against a well drilled defense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For the love of Allah just win the next 2 games its at Emirates and fans are there i don't care how or how much just win we need confidence back.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Must win.

FWIW, I voted Draw, just to break my recent luck, when results are going opposite of what I voted :)
I hope we don't lose completely though

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

1-0 thanks to a header from David Luiz.

Good audition for Chris Wood as he’s a Mikel player.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Head says 1-0 to the Arsenal which solves nothing long-term but keeps the ship afloat. But if I were Dyche I'd be thinking this is a great time to break my duck against the Arse.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Head says 1-0 to the Arsenal which solves nothing long-term but keeps the ship afloat.
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Beat Burnley/Southampton, go back to a 343 to grind out results against Everton/Chelsea then go get the creative player you desperately need in January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we not go 433 i never trust both Xhaka and Ceballos even side against Burnley yes that's how dire the situation is get back 343 until January hope we get creative midfielder Partey back fully fit so finally we can go 433.

Leno
Luiz Gabriel Tierney
AMN Ceballos Elneny Saka
Willian Laca Auba

Keep xhaka bellerin on bench they been poverty for while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom