• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nas7232

If Emery has any senses he must own up and "admit" that this Özil-Ramsey situation will only get worse in terms of results.

This match is a very good chance for him to play both and have good chances to win the match. He must be bold and make changes to lineup that will give us best chances for a win.

Chelsea play is mainly focused around threat from Hazard and Jorginho playing from deep. We need to have Ramsey high tempo to press Jorginho, while sticking Torreira around Hazard.

Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Sokratis - Monreal
Torreira - Xhaka
Ramsey - Özil - Auba
Laca
4-2-3-1 when defending and 4-4-2 when attacking

I'll lose it if Douzy is in the lineup again.

This but auba swapping position for lacazette. Lacazette is great tracking back and winning ball where auba works well central finishing

blaze_of_glory

I just want us to look like Arsenal again, no matter the result or who plays.

We've had a decent (not perfect) time of it vs Chelsea in recent seasons so hopefully we can assert ourselves here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've got to work Saturday and I'm honestly pretty glad. I got up early to watch that West Ham shambles and it left me in a bad mood all day. At least if things go badly I won't know about it and will only have a scoreline rather than a 90 minute memory of the occasion to be upset with. Sad times.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think the match will be objectively good, but from a Gooner perspective, I worry that we will look predictable. If we're gonna use the full-backs offensively, we need to find more creative ways of getting them in behind to the byline. We can beat Chelsea but we really need the midfield to be on point.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've got to work Saturday and I'm honestly pretty glad. I got up early to watch that West Ham shambles and it left me in a bad mood all day. At least if things go badly I won't know about it and will only have a scoreline rather than a 90 minute memory of the occasion to be upset with. Sad times.
didn't Thanos snap you away?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
didn't Thanos snap you away?
giphy.gif

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Watching the highlight of our loss there, it frustratees me on how we threw that match away by missing the easiest of chances.

We could've been out of sight by HT.
Auba and Mkhi missed two sitters, while Auba and Iwobi also had to great chances but their shots were weak and intercepted/gone out.

I hope Auba makes amends this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom