• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
So Higuain not playing as gone 12?

Guess they play Hazard central with two of Willian / Pedro / the kid wide.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Leno
Bellerin Mustafi Sokratis Kolasinac
AMN Torreira Xhaka Iwobi
Ramsey
Aubameyang​
3-1
Goals from Sokratis, Iwobi, Auba and Kante

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can’t wait for this.

Finally get to boo Giroud after all those years of having to bite my tongue :drool:
Nope, no bite marks.
tenor.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A classic 6 pointer, lose and we're 9 points behind, win and its only 3. We really need a good performance to lift the team and the fans.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Leno
Bellerin Mustafi Sokratis Kolasinac
AMN Torreira Xhaka Iwobi
Ramsey
Aubameyang​
3-1
Goals from Sokratis, Iwobi, Auba and Kante
Something I don't get is that if we've reached a point where we're trying AMN on the wing, why not try one of our youngsters that actually plays on the wing? Surely they'd be able to at least match AMN's performance there.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Something I don't get is that if we've reached a point where we're trying AMN on the wing, why not try one of our youngsters that actually plays on the wing? Surely they'd be able to at least match AMN's performance there.
He's fast and can dribble. He'll always be type cast as a winger/full back :lol:. In fairness, both the u23 wingers have played 200 mins worth of football already this week.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I've got to work Saturday and I'm honestly pretty glad. I got up early to watch that West Ham shambles and it left me in a bad mood all day. At least if things go badly I won't know about it and will only have a scoreline rather than a 90 minute memory of the occasion to be upset with. Sad times.

I have to work Saturday as well but you better believe when I get home I will watch the game as if it is "live" as I will have avoided all social media and score updates throughout the day.

I also woke up early for the West Ham game and was disappointed.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What's most frustrating about this game is the fact when we played them previously it was to early in the season. Now it feels like it's not the ideal time either when it should be. Hoping for a big performance and Emery to really get back to the basics which we saw early on. Playing it from the back with a flat back 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's most frustrating about this game is the fact when we played them previously it was to early in the season. Now it feels like it's not the ideal time either when it should be. Hoping for a big performance and Emery to really get back to the basics which we saw early on. Playing it from the back with a flat back 4.
All will depend on us defending well because we'll score goals

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Much will depend if Özil is back fit and if Mustafi plays. The former giving us goal opportunities up front, the latter giving them goal opportunities up front

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Auba goals against a top 6 team needed.

Really have to win this if we want to make the top 4. United have some piss easy games coming up and are in good form, can't slip too far behind them now.

Can't take another season of EL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom