• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
With Harry Kane out for so long and no Son I can see most of their games being potential slip ups, just need to keep it under 6 point gap until we face them. Might be too optimistic though lol
They've got 3 home games in a row coming up after tomorrow. And Fulham are dogsh**.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol: laughable.

Love or hate him, Hazard is world class. Top 3 in the world in terms of ball retention.
Ball retention, ffs. What's he doing, having a ****? For a player with his technical ability, his numbers are dreadful. Not even in the Top 3 players in London.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He always looks so ridiculously surprised and ecstatic when he scores, as if he scores once every ten years. You have to love that. This is something he can build on hopefully. He looked very mobile and no different from what he was tbh.
It's been a great recovery after a horrible injury tbh especially after some tough league games on his return. I just hope he stays fit and Holding and Bellerin can return at least as well as he has.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You'll sit there all happy until the **** stain of a panel trash us after the game, then you'll fume.

I remember when we beat Newcastle and Shearer had to mention that he didn’t think we were “that good of a team.” It’s crazy. He also thinks Aguero is better than Henry :lol:.

The saddest thing for me is how Ian Wright seldom defends us. Tries to remain too neutral even though every other pundit is incredibly biased toward their ex-club.

I have beers in the fridge.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He always looks so ridiculously surprised and ecstatic when he scores, as if he scores once every ten years. You have to love that. This is something he can build on hopefully. He looked very mobile and no different from what he was tbh.

He had a horrific injury and he's come back. That may well be the last goal he ever scores for us. For that reason I think it's one of my favourites of the season so far.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ball retention, ffs. What's he doing, having a ****? For a player with his technical ability, his numbers are dreadful. Not even in the Top 3 players in London.

Hazard not even top 3 players in London?

You’re a joke.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My sense is that as it stands the trio of Chelsea/Arsenal/Utd are sort of much of a muchness and would scrape it out for 4th spot. I thought Sp*rs were actually having a very good season tbh, but Kane's injury will drag them into the mix. However you've got to say that Higuain solves Chelsea's big problem. If he clicks straight away then I think that'll be enough for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom