• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely gutted about Bellerín. Sh*t like this sometimes I think I’d rather a draw without the injury than the win with it. Sounds stupid but could cost us more points in the long run. Missed most the match but if Emery gets us CL with the injuries we’ve had he’s a miracle worker.

Gunna get hammered tonight.

Preacher

Always Crying
Alexandre Lacazette record vs the top 6 since signing for Arsenal:

Vs Manchester United: 1 goal, 1 assist
Vs Chelsea: 1 goal, 1 assist
Vs Liverpool: 1 goal, 1 assist
Vs Tottenham: 1 goal, 1 assist
Vs Manchester City: 1 goal

Like Denzel would say: "My man".

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Upgraded Theo Walcott in terms of big game contribution

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

But the trolls keep telling me he's sh*t. :lol:

zhaggy

My man!
Effin proud of the team!

teamsoutheast

I hope people can now see how important it is that we control the midfield well in these games. When our defenders aren't left completely exposed and have a hard working midfield ahead of them we look so much better.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
So annoying United sacked Mourinho. Why would they do such a sensible thing?! Everyone preferred them as a laughing stock.
That was truly disgusting behaviour from them. I've got a feeling that that will go down as the greatest atrocity in human history.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Let's not get carried away. Koscielny and Sokratis are both decent CB's but if we want to challenge they ought to be backup at best and we need to upgrade on both.
So they didnt have a good game? That's all we have been saying so I dont see where people are getting carried away. Just enjoy the win

Reactions: CJJ

Gursha

I have only one words about this game: BELLERIN.

I watched us play the most complete performance of emery's era, and i can clearly tell why. it was clear as sky.

Our problem since the start of the season ( including our unbeaten run where luck was on our side) - pass our way out of pressure from the back.

We just couldnt do it. the defence and lower mid didnt pass to the right guy, choosing only to pass it back and bring on more pressure.

Today, Bellerin was our key to that. he was making all the right passing decisions, weather if its a pass, or a dribble cause the passing lane was closed. he was pivotal in the way we played. we dominated everything, was just beautiful to watch!

Without him, even teams like West Ham and Southampton can pressure our back line and cause trouble.

Thats why im so gutted, My happiness about this win got so tainted by that injury. I truly think his absence was the reason of our slump in form.
Niles cant bother playing as an RB and Lich just isnt good enough.

Im devastated for the guy.
I really hope we can maintain that sort of play even without Bellerin.

He is, without a doubt, my MOTM.
Kos was amazing as well.
But bellerin was the reason we were able to play the way emery wants.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I have only one words about this game: BELLERIN.

I watched us play the most complete performance of emery's era, and i can clearly tell why. it was clear as sky.

Our problem since the start of the season ( including our unbeaten run where luck was on our side) - pass our way out of pressure from the back.

We just couldnt do it. the defence and lower mid didnt pass to the right guy, choosing only to pass it back and bring on more pressure.

Today, Bellerin was our key to that. he was making all the right passing decisions, weather if its a pass, or a dribble cause the passing lane was closed. he was pivotal in the way we played. we dominated everything, was just beautiful to watch!

Without him, even teams like West Ham and Southampton can pressure our back line and cause trouble.

Thats why im so gutted, My happiness about this win got so tainted by that injury. I truly think his absence was the reason of our slump in form.
Niles cant bother playing as an RB and Lich just isnt good enough.

Im devastated for the guy.
I really hope we can maintain that sort of play even without Bellerin.

He is, without a doubt, my MOTM.
Kos was amazing as well.
But bellerin was the reason we were able to play the way emery wants.

It’s why he would be mad to not get someone in loan or permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom