• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

League seems to be almost done now but regardless of standings i want us to smash these mugs, simply because they are c*nts. Would love to rain on their parade and Wenger should finally beat Mourinho. Would be good to put some space between us and Manure aswell.

----------------Ospina------------------
Bellerin---Gabriel---Kos---Monreal
-------------Coq---Rambo--------------
-----------------Özil----------------------
Alexis-------Giroud--------Cazorla

Mert is presumably injured but i would give Gabriel a go anyway! We have to put Ramsey back in central mid because we will need the steel in midfield for this one!

We should win this, considering form and that we are at home!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Come on then, come on.

Ospina
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
Coquelin Ramsey
Walcott Özil Alexis
Giroud
It's ****ing Theo time.

2-1 Arsenal.

pikey2000

I could see Wenger springing a surprise in this one offensively and either chucking Theo into the mix or starting Wilshere out wide right. Personally I would go with Theo as Chelsea are likely to "park the bus" similar to Reading so we need some width and he extra movement off the ball to create some space!

Come on the Arsenal! End the Mourinho curse!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I could see Wenger springing a surprise in this one offensively and either chucking Theo into the mix or starting Wilshere out wide right. Personally I would go with Theo as Chelsea are likely to "park the bus" similar to Reading so we need some width and he extra movement off the ball to create some space!

Come on the Arsenal! End the Mourinho curse!

Was considering putting Theo instead of Caz in my lineup. Wilshere wouldn´t be a good idea. Throwing a barely fit Wilshere against Chelsea is bound to backfire.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I actually have no prediction on the result but this is a great test for us . Can we pass with enough tempo to break down Chelsea ? and do we press them hard ?

Very interested to see what we do tactically .

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We need to absolutely smash them. The league is out of our hands but there are no words for how much I hate that club. From Abramovich till the racist fans, from the official Twitter account to the **** players that they have playing 19th century football orchestrated by Mourinho..

A 5-0 will do it. I hope Bellerin gets his spot back, Debuchy needs to get match fit first. Also, I don't want to see Ramsey at RW anymore. It's not like we have to worry about upcoming fullbacks on their side, José has probably instructed them not to get further than 30 yards away from Courtois. Wonder if Wenger will finally play Theo again.

COYG!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We need to absolutely smash them. The league is out of our hands but there are no words for how much I hate that club. From Abramovich till the racist fans, from the official Twitter account to the **** players that they have playing 19th century football orchestrated by Mourinho..

A 5-0 will do it. I hope Bellerin gets his spot back, Debuchy needs to get match fit first. Also, I don't want to see Ramsey at RW anymore. It's not like we have to worry about upcoming fullbacks on their side, José has probably instructed them not to get further than 30 yards away from Courtois. Wonder if Wenger will finally play Theo again.

COYG!

This ×1000

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With the league seemingly done and dusted, the last thing we need is to lose against these ****s.
Winning would obviously be great as it gives us a 4 point cushion over United, so by the time we go to OT it would would not be decisive for second place anymore.

Maureen will field a similar team as v.United in order not to lose. He will be more interested to keep his record against Wenger than win the match.

Hopefully Bellerin is fit to play as Hazard will surely target his flank and the vast spaces that he leaves when going forward. Hector can keep track of Hazard as he's equally quick enough.

It would be very pleasing if we beat them in a convincing way, but I think this will end in a draw.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We got nothing to lose , might as well throw everything at them , including a couple of Wenger haymakers toward Mourinho's head.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

A win here and at old Trafford please.with an FA cup this would be a nice end to a very up and down season.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
Imo we desperately need a win against Chelsea to get over that mental problem against big teams.
This season is over already so we should try to boost our confidence as much as possible for the upcoming duel with chelsea next season.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I actually have no prediction on the result but this is a great test for us . Can we pass with enough tempo to break down Chelsea ? and do we press them hard ?

Very interested to see what we do tactically .

I think we should press hard, and playing Ramsey on the wing will be essential for that. Same team as vs Pool for me.

Chelsea will come for a draw anyway, so we should've a go at them otherwise it'll be another boring 0-0 like last year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They've looked tired for a while. Mourinho will be able to squeeze the last bit of motivation out of them but if we play well we'll beat them.

Can't have Bellerin on Hazard btw, he's not ready for that sort of test. If Chamberlain isn't back expect Ramsey on the right to help deal with Hazard. Kos and Gabriel should be able to handle an unfit Costa/ageing Drogba.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This has 1-1 written all over it. I'd take that, although I think we can win.

Oh go on then, I'll predict a 2-1 to the might Arse.

burnsjed

Established Member
I also believe this has a draw written all over it, unless we screw up.
Chelsea will not be looking for a win, they rarely do at our place, but if the opportunity arises, they will look to capitalize.
Famous last words, I cant see us losing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom