• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Ox has the best and most efficient dribling rate in the league, possibly in Europe. End product is all he lacks, he'll be better than Hazard as he's much faster, stronger and explosive.

What Hazard was doing at the same age of Ox matters very little, he's not necessarily going to on a upward curve every season. Look at Fraudegas, he was amazing for us, has never been anywhere that level since.

Ox is understandably still star-struck over Özil and Alexis, but if he takes himself more seriously, we'll have a future Ballon D'or on our hands, he has that much potential.

Then I don't know how you're getting this so badly wrong.

Guess you are the one that is not watching Chelsea games?

There have been a lot more games Hazard goes hiding, even in the beginning of the season when Chelsea were destroying. Think about Walcott(after one year off because of injury) level of hiding.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
If you say so.
Ox has the best and most efficient dribling rate in the league, possibly in Europe. End product is all he lacks, he'll be better than Hazard as he's much faster, stronger and explosive.

What Hazard was doing at the same age of Ox matters very little, he's not necessarily going to on a upward curve every season. Look at Fraudegas, he was amazing for us, has never been anywhere that level since.

Ox is understandably still star-struck over Özil and Alexis, but if he takes himself more seriously, we'll have a future Ballon D'or on our hands, he has that much potential.

I can hear the laughter from RedCafe, and that's after they lost 3-0 ffs.

Salieri

This is Henry's spine comments after the game:

http://m.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/thierry-henry-explains-arsenal-win-pl-giroud-replaced-video/

And this vine had me in stitches:

https://vine.co/v/OQ6qKpKJ2uJ

LOL :D

IMO. We are in dire need of a world class winger in the next two seasons till Wenger retires. Raheem might very much be the guy. We lacked width today to stretch their defense a bit. I have no idea why would Henry who's a club legend and attends practice with the players frequently say something ridiculous like us needing 5 new signings! He above all should know Arsène's transfer policies. We're not Liverpool fgs!

elber82

I'm a fan of the Ox and agree he has good potential but future Ballon D'Or winner is quite a stretch.

For one he doesn't possess enough natural talent to become the best player in the world and two he's British which means he'll lack the deduction, drive, focus and hard work needed to reach those heights.

I'd say the two players most equiped to end the Messi/Ronaldo ballon D'Or monopoly are Neymar and Hazard.

General

Established Member
Odd game. Team looks imbalanced with no outlet on the right. Only started exerting some real pressure on Chelsea after the changes.

Revolution

I think we've won the Premier League football title this season. Chelsea can have the Premier League results only title. :p

Seriously though 2nd and FA Cup is a superb season.... barring a massive loss against United we haven't even been embarrassed by any of the big sides this year. It's been a massive improvement all round this season. We're finally starting to look like real real title contenders. The best part is that there's no bullying us anymore. An extra DM, maybe another forward and we're champions next year. COME ON ARSENAL!
What the hell does that even mean? Moral victories are small time. Chelsea are deserved champions, they'll be lifting the title come May.

Arsenal didn't perform when they needed to (ie: September, October, November), and Wenger's nowhere near to beating Mourinho. Almost and nearly would sum up this season.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It's like that mate who 'needs a place to stay' for a while. The first few nights its good banter, frequent laughs, something different. Then when you see his dirty undies lying around, the last of the cheerios have been eaten and the dirty bath, it's time for him to GTFO.

Underrated post.

burnsjed

Established Member
Just read Piers Morgan's tweets and he's proper bitter about it. Still tweeting about him now. Love how Ramsey's clearly rattled him. Annoys me that he's our most famous Arsenal fan.
G-Deep.jpg

Seriously!

Le Professeur

Established Member
Odd game. Team looks imbalanced with no outlet on the right. Only started exerting some real pressure on Chelsea after the changes.

Yeah I really wonder what Wenger's thinking is on that one. Right side was non existent as Ramsey drifts inside all the time, made it easy for Chelsea. No overlapping combinations with Bellerin either.

Don't understand why Walcott or Welbeck didn't come on earlier, pretty clear it wasn't really doing us a lot of good. Think we'd have won the game with one of those starting.

wengerboy

Established Member
Annoyed at the result but the team playyed well very happy with our performance.

Just thinking about next season the only team to really beat Mourinho is Barcelona I think we really need to be that good to beat him wenger was right when he said we need another 15 goal season player. The Giroud Sanchez combination caused them trouble we just need that extra runner to get in behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom