• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watching the highlights back, although Mustafi played quite well, on the goals and a few of Everton's other opportunities, he got dominated in the air a bit.

We could really use an aerially dominant centre back, you can see what someone like Yerry Mina brings to Everton.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm delighted with the win. Our play was scrappy in phases but we dug it out. As Arteta said, the players were knackered and hoping to be subbed off so to hang on was fantastic.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

**** me that was class. Maybe the performance wasn't 5 star but just the win and the whole thing. The atmosphere was pretty unreal. Was in the lower tier of the clock end directly behind the goal so got an excellent view of our first two goals. Gotta say there was a bunch of lads several rows behind me constantly singing, chanting, making a lot of noise all game was great to see. Fantastic stuff.

There's usually huge gaps between when I go to game but I'll be hopefully getting to another game sooner rather than later. Especially with Micky's Tricky Reds. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom