• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | January 1, 2019 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Özil, Mustafi, Bellerin and Monreal all being assessed.

Smith-Rowe and Mavropanos still out.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Honestly if Özil isn't fit, I'd play Saka. Which I know will be unpopular with certain members on here but I'm fed up of seeing Ramsey who we should definitely sell in January if possible. I'd go:

Auba - Lacazette
Iwobi - Xhaka - Torreira/Douzi - Saka
Kolasinac - Sokratis - Mustafi/Kosc - AMN
Leno​

Agree, its time to bin Ramsey, he's too slow and has one foot out the door, recently it has showed too. Saka would be a great choice for this game. If Bellerin is fit then just move AMN forward. The big question though, will Emery start both Laca & Auba.

Too soon to throw Koscielny in for 90 minutes this game? Erase any excuses about "He's come back too soon" and "He's not ready" if it was the case and he was to have a bad game then I think it's a fair assessment as to whether we can judge the man is finished or not then.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Too soon to throw Koscielny in for 90 minutes this game? Erase any excuses about "He's come back too soon" and "He's not ready" if it was the case and he was to have a bad game then I think it's a fair assessment as to whether we can judge the man is finished or not then.
Every iffy game he has (playing in a very iffy defence) hastens his departure.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Özil is being assessed by the doctors to play tomorrow, as per arseblog.
Mesut is so full of ****. :lol:

“Pain” in his knee that you can’t examine yet also not take any risks with. Suddenly might be available a week later. Yeah right.

HBL

Established Member
Agree, its time to bin Ramsey, he's too slow and has one foot out the door, recently it has showed too. Saka would be a great choice for this game. If Bellerin is fit then just move AMN forward. The big question though, will Emery start both Laca & Auba.
Saka time! Although like I said if Özil is fit, we start him, if not I would play Saka. Probably unlikely though because the FA cup game at the weekend.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The worst thing is he's one of our best CB in the squad right now and is badly missed. :lol:

I actually agree with you that he is our best defender , he looked ridiculously bad because this was his first game back and he would have been eased in if we had other fit CB's .

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Odd lineup of games today. Stupid that they didn't have all three played tomorrow with the rest.

Off topic and wasn't sure where to put this but it's two years to the day since Girouds scorpion goal against Palace.

Last edited:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Frustrating with all these injuries we get consistently. Hopefully AMN gets Bellerins position on the right not Litchensteiner.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Starting the #EmeryOut movement if Lacazette is on the bench today or he plays three at the back against relegation fodder.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Starting the #EmeryOut movement if Lacazette is on the bench today or he plays three at the back against relegation fodder.
If he plays 3 at the back against Fulham it won't be bad, that would allow us to attack more with Sead pushing up aswell as AMN if he plays. We may aswell attack against Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom