• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | January 1, 2019 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
“I’d rather win 6-5 than 1-0”

Plays 5 at the back and 2 controlling midfielders at home against #19 of the league Fulham.

Get Spanish Mourinho out of our club ffs.
well, to you have to acnowledge that there is not so many offensive power available.
But yes, i find it frustrating, i want to see an offensive ambitious team against Fullham after losing 1-5, i want a response.

Anyway our 3 CBs are coming back from injury so they can use some gametime

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

From Arsène “express yourself” Wenger who would play attacking fullbacks, a centre back and a left back as a defensive pairing with 5 attack minded players in front of them and one semi-controlling midfielder to Unai “Berlin Wall” Emery. Always the extremes at Arsenal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Me in 2018:
Untitled.jpg

vs Me in 2019:
Untitled2.jpg

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Mybe in the Mister´s mind a clean sheet is more important than scoring a bunch of goals.
The defense needs to show that is solid.
This is the season were we conceded the most in our history, we need to gel our defenders and the keeper and give them some sort of confidence.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We have Nketiah and Saka on the bench. What's the point for Nketiah if he can't even get a few minutes during the Christmas fixtures? Seems like a wasted spot on the bench, which indicates we need to sign a striker.

Even if we are 3 nil up, Emery will do classic Wenger and bring on Lichteiner, Ramsey, and Torreria.
We really need to give Torreira a full break if we can afford to.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
he has a point.
We are playing five at the back against Fullham at home.
It might seem annoying but when you think about it, there's not many other options unless you want to throw Saka in there. If Özil was still interested in playing for Arsenal we could've played 4-2-3-1 but outside of that, Emery's hands are tied due to injuries and the imbalanced squad he inherited.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Can't see the point of playing so many defensive-minded players at home, especially against the 19th team on the league table.

Surely it's a decent time to give Nketiah or Saka a start, and Emery could still do an Emery and sub them halftime if it doesn't work..

Guendouzi is mos def not a DM
Xhaka is critiqued for not being one by most here.. Kola to is critiqued for being not so great defensivly (i disagree but that is another debate...)

So 352 or whatever with 3 at the back is not inherently defensive!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Emery playing 3 at the back against Fulham at Home :lol:. Well, it's whatever I suppose. Hope for Laca to score today, and good games for Iwobi and AMN as I want them to build.

Hopefully we'll see Saka & Nketiah off the bench later.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Either Özil is being frozen out by the manager, or he has actually had all of these reported minor injuries. Almost doesn't actually matter which one is the truth, in both cases we're not getting value for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom