• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,249

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cech
holding mert monreal
ox xhaka elneny kolasinac
iwobi Özil
lacazette

sanchez no match fitness, should be on bench.
welbeck,walcott and giroud as impact bench players
possible ramsey on bench depending on fitness.

think this will be a difficult game, can see a draw. alot of pace in Leicester team with Gray, Mahrez and iheanacho

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yes, its back. Can't wait!

We have an awful record for our opening game. The last 6 seasons all our opening games have been at home and we have won only one. Time for a change, 3-0 Laca to get a brace, Özil the other.

Giroud is a good impact player, finally gives Arsenal plan B, that they haven't had for a long time. depends how happy he is to be essentially an impact and bench player

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
cech
holding mert monreal
iwobi Özil
lacazette

think this will be a difficult game, can see a draw. alot of pace in Leicester team with Gray, Mahrez and iheanacho

I like that line up. Ox has been playing well and Bellerin came back late so good choice.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hahahaha, you are really the statistics master on here.

smart1.gif
Good though, that somebody wades through the **** to search for gems of truth. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Here we go again hopefully we make good start this time. i guess we will start with same line up who started against chelsea if only replacement going to be Özil for Iwobi i guess.

But i would go for this
Cech
Holding Mertesacker Monreal
Ox Elneny Xhaka Kola
Özil Welbeck
Laca

nick gould

cech
holding mert monreal
iwobi Özil
lacazette

What is the issue with Mustafi. He is not listed as injured on the Arsenal website.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Strange Per getting games already this season isn't it. I expected him to be barely getting minutes and here is basically first choice as we have almost no one else.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Physio room listing:
Mert eye injury
Coq ankle
Ramsey calf
Özil ankle
Gabriel knee
Wilshere broken bone
Cazorla plantaris

Add to that Kos suspended and maybe Mustafi/Sanchez just back late to training. Bet Elneny's ankle is sore too. Could be 10 missing for this game.

Good job our squad is deep.

WakeupCall

This is why he needs to be sold (if we don't get Lemar/Mahrez). If ever we're in the position where one of Alexis or Özil are injured Arséne is going to quite often play Giroud with Lacazette behind him.

No thanks.

I like that welbeck and Lacazette combination. We need our Striker to stretch defenses and running at defenses. Giroud shouold come on anymore before the 60 minutes mark. Best Plan B of the World

LacaNewSigning

Just seen the Chelsea game from the weekend, if we start with the same intensity and desire to win from the start Leicester shouldn't be able to put a glove on us. I would start the same team from that game - swap kolasinac for mertersacker, would like Özil to start for a bit more creativity in the team but that team should have more than enough for Leicester.
Mentality is the key to success this season

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Will be interesting to see who starts given the injury/fitness issues.

I'll take a 1-0 to the Arsenal. But I can't see us keeping a clean sheet honestly. There will be one or two moments when the defense takes a nap and someone like Vardy or Mahrez will take that chance.

I did vote Arsenal but I'm slightly nervous about this one.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just seen the Chelsea game from the weekend, if we start with the same intensity and desire to win from the start Leicester shouldn't be able to put a glove on us. I would start the same team from that game - swap kolasinac for mertersacker, would like Özil to start for a bit more creativity in the team but that team should have more than enough for Leicester.
Mentality is the key to success this season

Its the key every season!

But how many times do we start a game at home in a sleepy manner, go a goal down and then its all out manic attack towards the end of the game, leaving you thinking "where was this intensity at the start of the game?" How many times have you seen this. 10, 25, 50+ :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom