• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,518

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Huth and Drinkwater out. Iheanacho and Slimani should be involved.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You know the consistency of people's posts by looking at the match day polls. In two months, the win/lose votes will be split. By Christmas, it'll be a majority for loss.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So with injuries already. It looks like we will be starting with:

------------------------Cech
--------Holding-Mert-Monreal
Ox-----Elneny------Xhaka---Kolasinac
----------Iwobi--------------Welbeck
-------------------Lacazette

It looks like we will struggle to get rid of deadwood till very late in the window and we may not be able to get anyone in because of that. Those released will be sent on loans. So we will still be responsible for paying some of their wages.

All and all, it isn't looking positive especially with contact situations on top of that.

I don't know why we don't loan out more fringe players who are unlikely to be part of the matchday squad. Campbell, Perez, Chambers, Gibbs, Wilshere. These guys would all be in very high demand on loan deals in an overinflated market. They'd be starters at 60% of PL clubs too.

Linson

Chambers and Wilshere should be retained IMO. Both useful squad players with masses of potential. As a minimum Chambers could be a bargaining chip to get VVD. The rest can go.

So who's actually out injured for this?

Plutarch

I'm so excited our first league game is tomorrow! I can hardly concentrate on anything else. (Over the season, this excitement usually transitions to a feeling of dull despair.)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You know the consistency of people's posts by looking at the match day polls. In two months, the win/lose votes will be split. By Christmas, it'll be a majority for loss.
So fans' opinions change is what you're saying?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

GoonerBoy19

Huth and Drinkwater out. Iheanacho and Slimani should be involved.

Huth won't be missed as they have Maguire now, he is pretty decent. Their midfield is light though with Drinkwater,Iborra and Mendy out injured. It's very hard to predict our results, no damn clue how our squad will turn up on the matchday. I hope we do well this season and take PL seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom