• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
skysports-arsenal-leicester-city-premier-league-football_4069379.jpg

Referee: Craig Pawson
  • Arsenal are unbeaten in October Premier League home matches for 18 years. They have played 32 such fixtures in this month since losing one.
  • The Gunners are also undefeated in 27 home meetings with Leicester in all competitions (W20 D7).
  • Leicester have won their last two PL away matches by an aggregate score of 8-2.
  • Brendan Rodgers' men have the best shot conversion rate in 2020/21, netting with just under 25 per cent of their efforts. But they have failed to score with any of their last 15 attempts across their last two outings.
Team News:
Arsenal

Arsenal will assess Willian (calf) and Dani Ceballos (ankle) after the duo were ruled out of Thursday's UEFA Europe League match against Rapid Vienna.

Rob Holding (hamstring) is sidelined for approximately three weeks.

Lecicester

Perera, Ndidi and Soyuncu remain out

Untitled.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Whilst we were playing our one goalkeeper in an away game at Rapid Vienna, Leicester were resting Vardy for a home game in the same competition, pretending he was injured. Guess who had their priorities right.

We have to win this game if we are going to be Top Four contenders, simple as. Leicester are direct rivals and they had a great game at City but then lost to Villa so it's up to the Arsenal to stop footing like the affectionate name we use for a cat and gifting goals with pointless passing at the back, get stuck in and show them who's boss.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's gonna be a Dani-Granit pivot, before anyone gets too excited...prepare yourselves for that.

Also...for all games on PPV, can we please add "Morally Right Streams" in the title threads too?

Regards,

Riou

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Some people don't do streams.

Told you this before, nobody cares about Canada.

Wtf did you do before no televised games outside early kick offs and 5.30 kick offs? For me it's exactly the same as it was pre covid. Stream the games that aren't televised lol.

In terms of this game Partey will start, Arteta loves him. He isnt starting europa games.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
skysports-arsenal-leicester-city-premier-league-football_4069379.jpg

Referee: Craig Pawson
  • Arsenal are unbeaten in October Premier League home matches for 18 years. They have played 32 such fixtures in this month since losing one.
  • The Gunners are also undefeated in 27 home meetings with Leicester in all competitions (W20 D7).
  • Leicester have won their last two PL away matches by an aggregate score of 8-2.
  • Brendan Rodgers' men have the best shot conversion rate in 2020/21, netting with just under 25 per cent of their efforts. But they have failed to score with any of their last 15 attempts across their last two outings.
Team News:
Arsenal

Arsenal will assess Willian (calf) and Dani Ceballos (ankle) after the duo were ruled out of Thursday's UEFA Europe League match against Rapid Vienna.

Rob Holding (hamstring) is sidelined for approximately three weeks.

Lecicester

Perera, Ndidi and Soyuncu remain out

Untitled.jpg

We finally have the tools to play 4-3-3

——————— -Auba———————
—-Saka————————————-Pepe

——-Partey— Xhaka—-Ceballos ——

Tierney—-Gabi——Luiz——-Bellerin

———————-Leno—————————

We need more possession in the attacking third and there’s enough passing options in that midfield to play securely out from the back.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wtf did you do before no televised games outside early kick offs and 5.30 kick offs? For me it's exactly the same as it was pre covid. Stream the games that aren't televised lol.

In terms of this game Partey will start, Arteta loves him. He isnt starting europa games.
I watch 95 per cent of the time. Every now and then though, it's fun to follow on here alone. Watching others get angry on your behalf is quite therapeutic.

Breezy

We finally have the tools to play 4-3-3

——————— -Auba———————
—-Saka————————————-Pepe

——-Partey— Xhaka—-Ceballos ——

Tierney—-Gabi——Luiz——-Bellerin

———————-Leno—————————

We need more possession in the attacking third and there’s enough passing options in that midfield to play securely out from the back.

Luiz in a back 4 is the only thing that worries me.

Actually Leno in goal doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence neither.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Play Tierney at LB and AMN at RB plus a Ceballos, Partey and Xhaka midfield.

I don’t want to see Willian or Lacazette in any lineups until they start hitting the treadmill.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Play Tierney at LB and AMN at RB plus a Ceballos, Partey and Xhaka midfield.

I don’t want to see Willian or Lacazette in any lineups until they start hitting the treadmill.
:lol::lol:

Laca needs to get an 'injury' that's just a cover up for him going to weight watchers, chuck in some steroids as well because my guy looks tired.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

Laca needs to get an 'injury' that's just a cover up for him going to weight watchers, chuck in some steroids as well because my guy looks tired.

We need to get him on that Goretzka cycle. 5 to 6 months off so he can return in February/March, give us a little boost towards the end of the season and then we can bin him in the summer.

We can’t afford to let chances like the one below slip away against the likes of Leicester, Utd etc especially as we’re barely creating any solid chances.

Ek9Op7BWkAER0XD

Not sure how we’re going to get out of the Willian mess with his 3 year deal. He’s looked awful.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We need to get him on that Goretzka cycle. 5 to 6 months off so he can return in February/March, give us a little boost towards the end of the season and then we can bin him in the summer.

We can’t afford to let chances like the one below slip away against the likes of Leicester, Utd etc.

Ek9Op7BWkAER0XD
That image gave me deja vu with this guy. I was protecting him early last season due to his POTS year, but wow oh wow has he lost it. He has lost a leg in terms of pace, and has seemingly replaced his right foot with another left foot. The guy traps the ball under his foot almost every time he gets the ball. His composure is gone, his intensity that I loved is gone.

He's gone from Mr Steal your girl to Uncle Alexander in the space of a year. Poor guy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We can’t afford to let chances like the one below slip away against the likes of Leicester, Utd etc especially as we’re barely creating any solid chances.

Ek9Op7BWkAER0XD

Not sure how we’re going to get out of the Willian mess with his 3 year deal. He’s looked awful.
Wait, what happened after this?!

And yeah Willian man....I was hoping for one good year. Just one! Then again hard to judge when we're getting like 3 chances a game but Willian isn't a forward so idk if he gets the benefit of that excuse.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Parade after the victory over Leicester in 2004, that secured our Golden Premiership...part 2 (hour long) is also on YouTube.

Reporter: "Hello, where do you come from?"

Fan: "Thierry Henry!"

Watching Arsenal lift the trophy that day...

giphy.gif

Knowing that could well be our last ever league title...

flairflop.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom