• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Man U | Sun 31st January | 16:00

graham_ka

Established Member
------------------Almunia
Sagna----Gallas----Vermaelen----Clichy
--------------------Song
----------------Cesc-----Diaby
Rosicky---------------------------Arshavin
--------------------Bendtner

if we can keep this team fit for the rest of the season we might have a chance.

progman07

Established Member
We obviously need to win this, and I'm probably stating the most obvious thing in the world here. :D

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Really worried about Vermaelen. Campbell played well, but we need TV in there. And my god, Song better sleep 18 hours a day for the next few to rest up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This game will be won if we can get our minds right, more than anything.

Good to see players coming back, I have a sneaky suspicion that Vermaelen could be ok and his substitution perhaps more to do with his early yellow card ;)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
We better fking win this. The mancs are on a roll now after that jammy late winner against citeh.

Diaby Diaby, we need him

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

We absolutely need three points here. We need Diaby and Song back in the midfield and Vermaelen fit. Really looking forward to this, going ot be a cracker.

Rorz

Established Member
I was fine taking a point from Villa on the condition that we beat United this weekend... so let's hope the team that is available and picked can do the job.

Diaby and Song's availabilty will obviously be key to this one.

dreamLord

Established Member
Let's wait for the teams news first....the players ran quite a lot today, I won't be surprised to see some injuries/tiredness. Eduardo must be out anyway, so Bendtner to step in. Let's hope Vermaelen and Song make it...

Top Bottom