• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Rodri is positionally sketchy. Combined with the bad defence there is a chance to take advantage of this.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They'll smash us.5-0 for City.

giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We are at Emirates we should try to attack them we have better attack and mid than utd don't forget that man city will come into game nervous and under pressure we'll have to take advantage

If we try to attack them we'll get slaughtered. United's gameplan worked because they let City have the ball in areas they couldn't be hurt, soaked up pressure and then broke quickly while still keeping a lot of bodies behind the ball. I'm not sure we have the right profile of players to replicate this and I'm not sure going a more offensive approach will work. Attacking City plays right into their hands.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we try to attack them we'll get slaughtered. United's gameplan worked because they let City have the ball in areas they couldn't be hurt, soaked up pressure and then broke quickly while still keeping a lot of bodies behind the ball. I'm not sure we have the right profile of players to replicate this and I'm not sure going a more offensive approach will work. Attacking City plays right into their hands.
Being clinical important too manutd were clinical in that game yes they faced 25 shots.

Its obvious that Ferguson is in charge of big clubs games while baby smile killer takes care of the rest.

We are 2-3 defensive coaches and defense overhaul away from be able to defend like that.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Arsenal is going to 'hit the wall' in a very bad mode in this match. Players will look totally lost.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Misses out a Thierry goal, after some beautiful play from my boy Slyvain!

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Terrible idea, not surprised coming from you.

Bloke is on his last legs, has a couple of games in midfield in his career, AM;

"LeT's tRy lUiZ iN mIdFiElD"

Yeah that's what i said. Not like we are stacked with good midfielders.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You guys acting like this game at etihad i know we are in bad form but so are man city. Hopefully Freddie won't have ideas just play the team that played at Westham we were solid and dangerous offensively when needed

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sylvain had some great moments in an Arsenal shirt. That left footed finish and Kanu celebration at Old Trafford was such an iconic Arsenal moment. Miss those days badly!

And this amazing ad from 2003, with Bobby :lol:

GoonerJay24

Go 442 and look to bypass the midfield, aim to play strikers in directly via the channels.

Of course city's recent achievements show they are a formidable team. However their forms been patchy of late; if we play smartly then we'll cause them problems.

Leno
Bellerin Chambers Holding Kola
Pepe Xhaka Torreria Willock
Martinelli Lacazette

Subs - Martinez Sokratis Niles Saka Guendouzi Özil Lacazette

Joestlaachmkr

Its obvious that Ferguson is in charge of big clubs games while baby smile killer takes care of the rest.

We are 2-3 defensive coaches and defense overhaul away from be able to defend like that.
Ha..ha.. i read somewhere that the Gollum had studied City 2 weeks prior to that game, and he discovered that City had a weakness. I doubt Freddie & co have studied City for 2 weeks, i also think Pep are going to have different tactics for the game against us. If we managed to get 1 point out of this game then we should be very, very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom