• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You guys acting like this game at etihad i know we are in bad form but so are man city. Hopefully Freddie won't have ideas just play the team that played at Westham we were solid and dangerous offensively when needed
Did you see our first 60 minutes? They were absolute dog ****! If we play like that for 60 minutes against Man City we will be absolutely slaughtered.

I know we had 10-15 minutes where the team all of a sudden played, but don't forget that we were 1-0 down and it could have been more against a better team.

The team from against West Ham needs Xhaka and Özil removed for us to have even the sliver of a chance to get a draw. We are no way near good enough to beat City, not if they show up and we play like we did against West Ham.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Did you see our first 60 minutes? They were absolute dog ****! If we play like that for 60 minutes against Man City we will be absolutely slaughtered.

I know we had 10-15 minutes where the team all of a sudden played, but don't forget that we were 1-0 down and it could have been more against a better team.

The team from against West Ham needs Xhaka and Özil removed for us to have even the sliver of a chance to get a draw. We are no way near good enough to beat City, not if they show up and we play like we did against West Ham.

We tried to control the ball against West Ham but thats not something we will do against City.

zilfy

I'm all for keeping positive but we have played abysmally for the vast majority of the last two games, despite the results. If we produce that level of mediocrity against Man City for even half an hour (let alone an hour) we will get obliterated. I hope something changes

Make

Player:Ødegaard
It's very important for us to get the 3 points and we can win more confident.

My start XI is
Leno
Bellerin (is he fit) Sokratis Chambers Kolasinac
Torreira - Guendouzi
PEPE - Özil - Martinelli
Aubameblood

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...our first meeting at The Grove with City marked with a cracking goal by Fab, also what a tackle by Diaby for the first!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arsenal: Nicolas Pepe suffer from a sprained knee. Additional examinations to follow to know the seriousness.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal: Nicolas Pepe suffer from a sprained knee. Additional examinations to follow to know the seriousness.

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing pepe now 4 weeks out at least. We got our first win for a while and lost Tierney and Pepe. Football gods seriously hate us

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully it's fake news pepe looked good after these tackles. Even moved well after he gone out

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We are going to get absolutely ****ed.:lol:

Xhaka Torreira base required to try prevent the above.

We need to get at their soft defence with Pepe, Martinelli and Auba all running in behind, that's a dangerous counter attacking unit with the right distributor.

Do we play Özil and get him to sit a bit deeper and initiate attacks? Or do we just add extra legs in there in Willock/Douzi and rely on Xhaka and Luiz to be our quarter backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom