• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Christ, he finally hits some form and then he is injured. Ljungberg luck is real.

Anyway, hopefully a chance for Saka to show his worth, rather than forcing Auba out wide again.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Pepe gone and we lose our most unpredictable weapon, which is what we need against tough opponents like this. Such a shame if true. Would you take in Lacazette instead or Saka?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

remember this? :lol: Ox and RVP went mental

I remember! I think it’s the first and only time I’ve ever seen Ox completely lose it :lol:.

Ramsey struggled here for large periods. I think this was around the time he was starting to put good performances together again and he went and undone it with that mental strike.

Reactions: A_G

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Also have a weird feeling this might be the case. One of those games. Utd 2015, Chelsea 2018 etc.

hmmmm, true. We have a strange knack of winning games out of the blue in exactly these circumstances, usually with nothing on the line. But De Bruyne tho :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom