• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Might actually score a couple to give them a game with Pepe, Auba and Martinelli but our midfield and defense is still garbage.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Only way we win this is if we are on full attack mode and don't sit back and let them control the game. We will need to outscore them Id say because our D is trash

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
In with a chance for 4th place if we win this and bring in a proper manager.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

...but it was a good tackle, got the ball...it’s our fault really that our players getting injured, too soft...teams get away with basically assaulting our players ffs :mad:

Fouls which are committed with excessive force, however, or which are deliberately committed to deny an obvious goalscoring opportunity for the player fouled (i.e. a professional foul), are punishable by a red card.

Simply getting the ball doesn’t make it a good tackle.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We'll lose 3 or 4 nil here, nothing more nothing less. Don't exactly know where the positivity coming from but fair enough to you guys.

Looking at the other teams dropping points, a loss here won't change the chances imo. What we need is to get a good f*cking coach in and start to act like a decent football team again.

Mohamed7

I am very confident we will at least get a draw. City is very poor defensively. I wouldn't want to start AMN against Sterling but at the same time Chambers was very good against WHU in CB.

Last edited:

Gunner-Union

Great if we get a result but it’s the middle and bottom teams we need to beat home and away if we are to push for fourth. Seems every team is inconsistent bad pool

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I think they'll be a huge buzz in the stadium tomorrow. A win would get things cooking and who knows after that... Personally I think a draw will also be a big result. Not sure if I can trust these lot to kick on from any positive result though. It'd be blind hope. I look at the City side and our defence and it's an instant boner killer.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I think they'll be a huge buzz in the stadium tomorrow. A win would get things cooking and who knows after that... Personally I think a draw will also be a big result. Not sure if I can trust these lot to kick on from any positive result though. It'd be blind hope. I look at the City side and our defence and it's an instant boner killer.
There won't be :lol:

Joestlaachmkr

Two bum teams. Pound for pound, City are having as bad a season as us really.
I wouldn`t say City are having a bad season given the circumstances, they have yet to find a replacement Kompany and with Laporte out their defence have looked shaky. But they are likely to finish 2nd in the league.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I wouldn`t say City are having a bad season given the circumstances, they have yet to find a replacement Kompany and with Laporte out their defence have looked shaky. But they are likely to finish 2nd in the league.

Finshing 2nd is probably considered a bad season for City. Unless they win the CL.

They are definitely looking shaky this season though. They are missing Laporte but it is more than just missing a player, when you have that much talent in your squad they can't use that as an excuse why they lost to Norwich and Wolves.

Whatever it is they haven't looked this shaky since Pep's first season. He remedied that problem by spending a billion pounds on fullbacks. Let's hope we give them another defeat and he might be forced to reluctantly spend another fortune to strengthen his squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom