• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksarp

Not responding to and addressing needs fast enough. Now Freddy saying gimme staff or appoint manager.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I must have been watching a different game to everyone else. Yes we weren't great, but I think the overall game was fairly even between the two sides other than the three pieces of magic from De Bruyne. Could easily have been 0-0 if Prince Harry wasn't playing tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I must have been watching a different game to everyone else. Yes we weren't great, but I think the overall game was fairly even between the two sides other than the three pieces of magic from De Bruyne. Could easily have been 0-0 if Prince Harry wasn't playing tbh.
We give it good go until 3rd goal we just cant defend you can't win game concede 3 goals in 4 shoots

mpower2540

We had some ok moments on the ball but it was like watching a cat play with its food. We need organising clearly. They’re just better than us, not much you can say really. Need coaching ASAP but even then can’t see us finishing much higher than 8th.

HBL

Established Member
One thing that stood out to me is how happy City were to sit off when we had the ball at the back. They're a team that usually presses but were more than happy to let our back four have the ball because they know that none of them have the passing quality. That's one of major problems because it leads to everyone dropping deeper and our striker getting isolated.

Another problem is the lack of mobility in midfield, playing a midfield two when none of our mids are particularly fast just isn't going to work in the prem. Recruitment for a B2B mid should be high on the list.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Watch this goal and look how many basic mistakes we make. 3 guys pressing wrongly. Too much space. No tracking back runners. Poor man marking look at kola instead of keeping with sterling he marking nobody.

What the hell we do in training? Get high maybe? Do we even practice what we do off the ball?

Underhill

To be honest, we used to look this ****e under Wenger vs top sides frequently. The difference is that back then it at least looked like we could score.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EL2ITmIXYAUs69a.jpg

C_b0ciWXsAEyHHV.jpg

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We've had way worse games this season. City are just that much better than us currently. Both De Bruyne's goals were very good strikes but we gave them the play for the first 2 goals.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Watch this goal and look how many basic mistakes we make. 3 guys pressing wrongly. Too much space. No tracking back runners. Poor man marking look at kola instead of keeping with sterling he marking nobody.

What the hell we do in training? Get high maybe? Do we even practice what we do off the ball?
Both midfielders pressing that high up with that many passing options for the other team is just madness. It's like you say, one has to wonder what the heck is going on in training.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah I thought the passing was as goid as it has been this year.

Joestlaachmkr

What`s funny is that Pep claimed on the press conferance after the game that City played "much better" against United than what they did against us.. even though City were outplayed by United in the first half of that game and United defended really well in the second half. To be honest, i find that comment by Pep to be humiliating.

Polar Bear

I'm not even feeling sad because honestly I expected it, I have little hope these days. I feel like we are in dejavu, on the same loop always.

The match was not Arsenal vs Man City, that match was De Bryne vs 10 mannequins and a goalkeeper.

so tired of it all. sigh

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What`s funny is that Pep claimed on the press conferance after the game that City played "much better" against United than what they did against us.. even though City were outplayed by United in the first half of that game and United defended really well in the second half. To be honest, i find that comment by Pep to be humiliating.

I don't think we played badly with the ball , actually one of our better performances in building play but the off the ball stuff is completely ùnacceptable at any level of football .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom