• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
images

If at first you don’t succeed....

Basically this is the biggest match of our season. Utd are flying and we’re the definition of bipolar.

Win here and we’re all but in, lose and it’s going to be really tight. Draw isn’t a bad result.

We know how they’re going to play, sit back then hit us on the break and with Rashford and the fit again Martial. It’s what they’ve done their last two visits to the Emirates and it’s worked a charm.

Leno
AMN — Kos — Sokratis — Monreal
Ramsey—Guendouzi—-Xhaka
Mkhi—-Lacazette——Iwobi

Basically the same team against Sp**s minus the suspended Torreira. Also Mustafi at right back for AMN who can deal with the pace he’ll be up against a lot better.

Similar style of play to last week, not the disaster that was the Rennes match. Need to sit deep, not give them anything and take our chances for once!

Basically I’m praying for a ****ing win lads. COYG.

Throwback game, the first time we played them at the Emirates, and a thrilling come back from the great man.

I agree with the team apart from AMN, surely if he was going to start he would have started tonight or at least come on so that Mustafi could shift to CB. I don't think Emery is a fan. I'd go with Jenks just for his enthusiasm.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hahaha yeah United struck down by injuries before a game against us haven’t seen that before. If de Gea would be one of the injured for once I’d feel semi-confident.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
We've lost to this lot at home too many damned times, when before we almost never did.

How many times is it now? 4 or 5?

EDIT
Six home losses to United starting from the CL semi-final match

I don't care how we do it, just smash them.

Last edited:

m-due

A depleted United is still a thorn against us. Hopefully Emery puts a stop to that. A must win game. 2-0 all the way Gooners.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yes Guendouzi was at fault for the goal but let's not make it look like it's an every game occurrence. He's one of our most hardworking players and I'm sure he has learned from that mistake today.
It is an every game occurrence. It's just that it gets highlighted more starkly against good counterattacking sides. It's a massive flaw in his game

Mohamed7

With these same number of injuries, they beat the mighty PSG without Pogba.

I am not confident about this game at all considering we didn't rest anyone against Rennes bar suspended Laca. Confidence is all time low.

At best we are looking at a draw.

dbig

Tear them a new one or get battered and score a last minute winner. I don't care. Just win this.

Bergkamp1988

He’s out as are many, many others. Bailly just got added to the injury list as well. This is the seeming consensus team from Redcafe.

DDG
Young Lindelof Smalling Shaw
Fred McTominay Pogba
Dalot Lukaku Rashford

Question marks over Dalot for Martial if the latter is fit but he’s having late fitness tests so we’ll see if he plays.

Honestly think we can beat this team at home although I will be worried about our fitness after yesterday's debacle.

Sokratis should be well rested and fit..

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Martial, Matic and Herrera look like they’ll at least make the bench for this one.

Malky

Established Member
We need to win this or the race for top 4 is out of our hands. If there was ever a game we need Aubameyang and Lacazette to find their form again, this is it!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We’ll win this- I feel some complacency will treacle into their game.

Also, I really need something to ram down these Yanited fans’ throats. God, they’re unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom